• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Fredo headed for The Big House with his Bro?

thebeave

Veteran Member
Basic Beliefs
Atheist
CHRIS CUOMO ACCUSED OF SEXUAL MISCONDUCT ... Amid CNN Exit

It is now clear what forced CNN's hand in firing Chris Cuomo -- the guy was accused of sexual misconduct this week ... this is as he was already on thin ice.

Attorney Debra S. Katz came forward Sunday to reveal she'd been retained by a woman who wanted to go public with an allegation against the ex-anchor ... something she was apparently inspired to do after hearing about his involvement in his brother's own scandal.

She says while Gov. Cuomo's mess played out in public, Chris came on the air for his own show and said, "I have always cared very deeply about these issues and profoundly so. I just wanted to tell you that." Katz adds, "Hearing the hypocrisy of Chris Cuomo’s on-air words and disgusted by his efforts to try to discredit these women, my client retained counsel to report his serious sexual misconduct against her to CNN."

Never did like the guy too much, myself, so no tears shed here. This seems to be the end of the line for the Cuomo dynasty in NY. Maybe Chris and brother Andrew can share a cell and talk about the good ole' days when they could grope and harrass women and get away with it.

Back
Top Bottom