• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

"Fuck That Alligator": Man Killed Seconds After Mocking Gator Warning

So are you making the alligation that it was breaking the rules?

No, just that now dead guy did not break any rules
My question would be whether the sign, "No swimming alligators", was supposed to be a statement of fact or a prohibition on alligators swimming. If the first then they need to fire the whoever determined that there weren't any. If the second then they need to fine that alligator.

I'm just surprised at the un-PC sign in my neighborhood that says, "Slow children playing". And then there is that little sign on the door to my local post office that says, "Only seeing-eye dogs allowed inside". How the hell am I supposed to buy stamps since I don't have a dog to send in to get them?

My question would be whether the sign, "No swimming alligators", was supposed to be a statement of fact or a prohibition on alligators swimming. If the first then they need to fire the whoever determined that there weren't any. If the second then they need to fine that alligator.

I'm just surprised at the un-PC sign in my neighborhood that says, "Slow children playing". And then there is that little sign on the door to my local post office that says, "Only seeing-eye dogs allowed inside". How the hell am I supposed to buy stamps since I don't have a dog to send in to get them?

And what if my dog comes from Guide Dogs for the Blind?

(Seeing-eye is the Kleenex of blind-guide dogs.)

One of the stranger things I have ever seen was a sign in the McDonald's drive through window which read, "Picture and Braille Menus Available."

Y'all keep saying he's stupid and everything, but something tells me he didn't care about being eaten by an alligator. If someone wants to be eaten by an alligator, I say have at it.

I read a comment that summarized this nicely: the only thing surprising here is that this guy lived to be 28 in the first place.

One of the stranger things I have ever seen was a sign in the McDonald's drive through window which read, "Picture and Braille Menus Available."

And a sighted driver can't have a blind passenger?

Well ,the blind passenger would need the sighted driver to read the menu to him...at least the part that says 'Braille menus available....'

Stranger, the illiterate driver won't know that picture menus are available

But I like imagining the look on the Drive-Thru woman's face when the speaker asks for a Braille menu....

Back
Top Bottom