• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Game thread - post nonsense word, next player defines, posts next nonsense word

When Melbulus realized where all her spare change was going, she gave the Roomba a severe rombond.

Berilia
Berilia - - a German dominatrix.

Fred thought he would try visiting a S and M club to see what it was all about but didn't know that there was a Berilia waiting for him.

flagen

Flagen - the art of spinning sewing thread out of Trump memoirs.

$230 for a signed copy, and while I'm on a fishing trip, my kid Flagens it for a rainbow flag!

T'Phon

T'Phon - a Cambodian dish made with tiger testicles and octopus eyes on a bed of fermented rice curd and plankton.

The members of the French academy of epicureans were delighted to learn that they would judge T'Phon (a unique dish that is said to appear to look back at anyone looking at it) at this year's annual convention.

Limercus

Sealburffen
The break one takes after performing a group task alone.

"I struck camp in the rain, folding the tent, rolling the sleeping bags, dowsing the fire, boxing the food, and bagging the laundry.
"Then i took the last soda out of the creek and sat in the car. During this sealburffen, the kids all came up and asked if i needed any help."

Kloompadre

Limercus = the collective noun lexicographers have given to British cuss words that cause Americans to laugh. Examples:
  • Arse
  • Bugger
  • Bollocks
  • Beef Curtains
  • Knob
  • Punani

Sealburffen
Beef Curtains???

Restindok
The person who comes back to disturb you after you've finally sat down to rest in peace and quiet after a long period of chaos or work.

"George is such a fucking restindok. He busted into my quiet office five times after I said Do Not Disturb!"

pifflebloom

basperschint
-German term for toys left in temples to distract the gods.

"Now, Thor's basperschint can be as simple as a squeaky hammer. Toss one behind the altar and you can pretty much depend on being unobserved for at least 12 hours. Loki, though, is pretty crafty. You need to basperschint your basperschint. Like a nesting doll with a firecracker inside it. Or a live grenade."

Inkapt

schleatched
Someone who has been intimidated into an action, the act of intimidating someone to influence their actions.

"It was really amazing. She was driving a Honda FIT, and swerved thru traffic, leaving trucks, SUVs, and a bus schleatched behind her!"

Metkomflaggen

Mekomflaggen = one of those silicon-nipple-topped BPA-free-plastic water bottles that so many twenty-somethings perpetually carry around to get their "required" 18 quarts of daily water.

"It was really amazing. The other day at work I was in the main conference room for an all-hands meeting and every assistant project manager came in clutching their mekomflaggen like some sort of alternative security blanket."

Stinglebiz

Stinglebiz - a business that hides behind a partnership with another business or brand so they can pretend they're not the ones price gouging.

Amazon is the best example of a stinglebiz. They just blame it on the marketplace gougers while lining their pockets.

knabobber

Back
Top Bottom