• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

George Soros and AOC sabotage the Suez Canal: PROOFS

Swammerdami

Squadron Leader
Basic Beliefs
pseudo-deism
This post is as serious as swallowing a chicken-bone but on advice of lawyers I'm posting it in the Humor forum.

The tone of the thread While "The Woke" Cause "Mayhem", a boat causes actual problems leads me to suspect that JH and other board liberals are unaware this was a deliberate act of sabotage led by AOC and George Soros. Antifa and other commies are trying to distract attention from the Trump stock market boom, the Trump vaccine and the Trumpist refusal to submit to vaccination with Bill Gates' implants, over all of which patriotic Americans are rejoicing.

The very name of the shipping company — everGREEN marine — rather gives the show away. What's AOC's favorite color? The name of the specific ship, EVER GIVEN, is another big clue: EVER x GIVEN = HINDERING. That AOC would give her secret away so readily just shows us how stupid she thinks we are.

I could show you photos of the ship's log proving that George Soros was at the helm personally when the ship was run aground, but what would that really prove? CNN and the Washington Post doctor photographs all the time. But you can't argue with arithmetic. Simple arithmetic demonstrates why AOC allied with Soros (she needs his money: GEORGE + SOROS = BRIBER). Soros, in turn, needed AOC's celebrity status: GEORGE + SOROS = AOC + GLAMOR.

Is that enough proof for you? If not, answer me this: The Ever Given was flying a Panama flag. Panama has its own canal, so what in tarnation was that ship doing at the Suez canal instead? Duuuh.

And you'll notice that the liberal media is silent on what Soros' ship was carrying in those many containers. I'm pretty sure they were carrying slave girls and, yes, slave boys to stock Hillary's Pizzerias around the world. If not, why does the arithmetic show us that EVER + GIVEN = HAREMS ?

I won't show all the arithmetic proofs, so that you all will be able to enjoy the thrill of proving this liberal conspiracy yourselves.

EVER x GIVEN = HINDERING
7574 * 83572 = 632974328

GEORGE + SOROS = BRIBER
GEORGE + SOROS = AOC + GLAMOR

AOC x GREEN = AVENGING
AOC x GREEN = DEMONIC
AOC x GREEN = VAGINAL

EVER + GIVEN = HAREMS

This post is as serious as swallowing a chicken-bone but on advice of lawyers I'm posting it in the Humor forum.

The tone of the thread While "The Woke" Cause "Mayhem", a boat causes actual problems leads me to suspect that JH and other board liberals are unaware this was a deliberate act of sabotage led by AOC and George Soros. Antifa and other commies are trying to distract attention from the Trump stock market boom, the Trump vaccine and the Trumpist refusal to submit to vaccination with Bill Gates' implants, over all of which patriotic Americans are rejoicing.

The very name of the shipping company — everGREEN marine — rather gives the show away. What's AOC's favorite color? The name of the specific ship, EVER GIVEN, is another big clue: EVER x GIVEN = HINDERING. That AOC would give her secret away so readily just shows us how stupid she thinks we are.

I could show you photos of the ship's log proving that George Soros was at the helm personally when the ship was run aground, but what would that really prove? CNN and the Washington Post doctor photographs all the time. But you can't argue with arithmetic. Simple arithmetic demonstrates why AOC allied with Soros (she needs his money: GEORGE + SOROS = BRIBER). Soros, in turn, needed AOC's celebrity status: GEORGE + SOROS = AOC + GLAMOR.

Is that enough proof for you? If not, answer me this: The Ever Given was flying a Panama flag. Panama has its own canal, so what in tarnation was that ship doing at the Suez canal instead? Duuuh.

And you'll notice that the liberal media is silent on what Soros' ship was carrying in those many containers. I'm pretty sure they were carrying slave girls and, yes, slave boys to stock Hillary's Pizzerias around the world. If not, why does the arithmetic show us that EVER + GIVEN = HAREMS ?

I won't show all the arithmetic proofs, so that you all will be able to enjoy the thrill of proving this liberal conspiracy yourselves.

EVER x GIVEN = HINDERING
7574 * 83572 = 632974328

GEORGE + SOROS = BRIBER

AOC x GREEN = AVENGING
AOC x GREEN = DEMONIC
AOC x GREEN = VAGINAL

EVER + GIVEN = HAREMS

Yore so full of crap.
EverGREENmarine has nothing to do with with AOC; it's owned and operated by Marjorie Taylor Green and her handlers.
The Panama Canal is operated by wetbacks, so of course they wouldn't choose it.

EVER x GIVEN = HINDERING
7574 * 83572 = 632974328

GEORGE + SOROS = BRIBER

AOC x GREEN = AVENGING
AOC x GREEN = DEMONIC
AOC x GREEN = VAGINAL

EVER + GIVEN = HAREMS

Avenging Demonic Vagina! :eek:

Now that does describe AOC! (But I need a picture to see for sure; is there one?)

EVER x GIVEN = HINDERING
7574 * 83572 = 632974328

GEORGE + SOROS = BRIBER

AOC x GREEN = AVENGING
AOC x GREEN = DEMONIC
AOC x GREEN = VAGINAL

EVER + GIVEN = HAREMS

Avenging Demonic Vagina! :eek:

Now that does describe AOC! (But I need a picture to see for sure; is there one?)

Oh for gods sake - the boat isn't stuck. Donald Trump's tactical troops stopped it, and as soon as they get a crane there to unload it, they will show once and for all that the containers on the ship are filled with kidnapped-for-sex-slaves children, headed for Hillary's sex slave distribution and pizza delivery service, AND hacked voting machines. Duh.

"Truth" is stranger than fiction

And you'll notice that the liberal media is silent on what [the Ever Given] was carrying in those many containers. I'm pretty sure they were carrying slave girls and, yes, slave boys to stock Hillary's Pizzerias around the world. If not, why does the arithmetic show us that EVER + GIVEN = HAREMS ?
I just watched yesterday's Bill Maher and discovered that this exact same "fact" is trending on QAnon! Are they getting ideas from this thread?

Back
Top Bottom