• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

George Zimmerman got punched in the face...

Mumbles

Veteran Member
Basic Beliefs
Atheist
So apparently, George Zimmerman was bragging about how he killed Trayvon Martin...and someone took offense, and punched him in the face. And Zimmerman decided to cower and call the cops.

story here, I guess...

I feel bad about this, violence is not the answer...

Is what the better version of me would say. In truth, I laughed, and threw a fist up.

If someone was bragging to me about how they murdered someone, I'd be so afraid that I'd have to defend myself out of fear. The guy who punched him is a true patriot.

yeah, violence is not the answer against a fucking bully coward like Zimmerman...

but yeah, my real reaction was to laugh bitterly.

From the article, it sounds like he approached total strangers to brag about his murder of Trayvon. What a disgusted piece of shit.

I read this hoping to learn that a sledge hammer was used to punch him. I swear I am a pacifist but still hoped to see the words sledge hammer and hamburger. Also no charges.

This makes me happy. Some people deserve to get punched in the face on a regular basis.

In my life I've known a few people who were forced by circumstances to take the life of another person. Vietnam vets for the most part, though my best friend was in the first Gulf War.

Without exception, they don't want to talk about the experience. They most certainly would never brag about killing someone.

I'm unable to muster up feeling the least bit sorry for Zimmerman.

A tweet:

George Zimmerman gets punched; Twitterverse cheers

and it is true :D The murderer's name is trending, and so far every tweet has been a variation on cheering that he got punched. :p

another tweet:

George Zimmerman was beaten up today.
Dylann Roof was beaten up today.

I may have to stop being an atheist.

:lol:

lets see how many people can punch George Zimmerman when they see him. it's like Pokemon Go but awesome

Last edited:
In my life I've known a few people who were forced by circumstances to take the life of another person. Vietnam vets for the most part, though my best friend was in the first Gulf War.

Without exception, they don't want to talk about the experience.
When i was in, the various commands loved to engage Congressional Medal of Honor recipients to give talks to everyone, every chance they could get.

When they do talk about the experience, they talk about their motivations. They talk about their faith, their friends and comrades, their patriotism.
They are far more likely to talk about their own wounds and the pain they suffered than about any lives they took that day.
They most certainly would never brag about killing someone.
Yes. They do not introduce themselves as 'the guy who won the CMoH.' Every Admiral is pleased as punch to introduce them that way, if you meet them after or bump into them at the NEX, they're Paul, Frank, Ted.
I'm unable to muster up feeling the least bit sorry for Zimmerman.
Yeah that's... That's a negative on sympathetic feelings.

I've met heroes. This slime bucket is no hero.

The restaurant owner said no punches were thrown; the men were simply shoving each other.

Another woman also spoke with a 911 operator and said it really wasn’t necessary to send police.
“We just almost had a fight,” she said, “but we broke it up.”

“He told me he’d fucking shoot me,” Zimmerman told a 911 operator, adding he was bleeding and his glasses were broken. “He punched me in the face.”

As deputies arrived on the scene, Zimmerman requested paramedics.
“I don’t know where I’m bleeding from,” he said.

Sounds like asshole Zimmerman may be exaggerating the danger to himself again.

https://www.buzzfeed.com/claudiakoe...ter-discussing?utm_term=.nmj2GQvAD#.kazP0Da6B

:rolleyes:

Why can't a piano just land on this poor excuse of a human being.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm jus saying...

Perhaps I shouldn't be happy about all this...

ButI am.

Back
Top Bottom