• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Happy Trump Reinstatement Day!

Cheerful Charlie

Contributor
Basic Beliefs
Strong Atheist
Yes, lots of Qanon loonies and Mike Lindell tell us today, August 13th, Trump will be reinstated as president of the United States. Lindell knows this because he has had a message from God. It is going to be most entertaining when all of this fails and has to be explained away by disappointed MAGA freaks.

This might be very entertaining.

Yes, lots of Qanon loonies and Mike Lindell tell us today, August 13th, Trump will be reinstated as president of the United States. Lindell knows this because he has had a message from God. It is going to be most entertaining when all of this fails and has to be explained away by disappointed MAGA freaks.

This might be very entertaining.

You misunderstand. Trump is President. He never lost and is therefore still President. So the prediction came true. See how easy Lindell logic is?

https://www.rawstory.com/mike-lindell-trump-reinstatement-god/

Speaking to his friends at The Victory Channel, Lindell claimed that God gave him his platform, and that's how he knows he'll win. Lindell has promised that tomorrow, Friday, Aug. 13, 2021, President Joe Biden and Vice President Kamala Harris will resign and, somehow, former President Donald Trump will be reinstated.

One wonders how many MAGA QAnon idiots are out there waiting for the Big Announcement that Biden is stepping down as president.

One wonders how many MAGA QAnon idiots are out there waiting for the Big Announcement that Biden is stepping down as president.

They're not waiting; it has already been announced. Announcement/pronouncement is what Q-publicans do best.

Speaking to his friends at The Victory Channel, Lindell claimed that God gave him his platform, and that's how he knows he'll win. Lindell has promised that tomorrow, Friday, Aug. 13, 2021, President Joe Biden and Vice President Kamala Harris will resign and, somehow, former President Donald Trump will be reinstated.

Another story said that one in ten republicans believe it will happen before 2021 is over. That's a lot of psychosis.

Another story said that one in ten republicans believe it will happen before 2021 is over. That's a lot of psychosis.

Kinda like The Rapture?
It's always "soon"?
Tom

Did we say the thirteenth day of the eighth month? No no, we meant the eighth day of the thirteenth month. Yea, that’s the ticket.

Did we say the thirteenth day of the eighth month? No no, we meant the eighth day of the thirteenth month. Yea, that’s the ticket.
It's a joke, being on a Friday the 13th.

What is it exactly about conservative republican stupidity that makes it so laughable?

What is it exactly about conservative republican stupidity that makes it so laughable?
It's all the joy of being 'in' on a joke, with the victim doing all the heavy lifting. You don't even have to keep a straight face as the joke unfolds, they take your laughter as a sign they're on to something powerful. I wear the scorn of the liberals with pryde!

Unlike Sacha Baron Cohen, who has to keep a straight face for ten minutes, we can point and giggle EVEN WHILE THEY CONTINUE FALLING FOR THEIR OWN JOKE!

I wish Lindell would just return to his previous job of managing the Undertaker.

It kind of reminds me of Jesus is coming again. Growing up in a fundamentalist home, I can count the times that I was told by some pastor or member of the church that Jesus will be back any day now. Considering how many of these poor deluded folks seem to look at Trump as their Messiah, it probably makes sense to them, that their Messiah will be returning to his powerful position. After all, evangelicals are one of the Orange Messiahs biggest group of cultists. Poor, gullible fools.

Honestly, I think Mike Lindell is using again. His pronouncements are getting loonier and loonier. He has been making claims about votes being hacked in Wisconsin counties but his claims about the number of votes exceed the number of voters in those counties by 60%.

Honestly, I think Mike Lindell is using again. His pronouncements are getting loonier and loonier. He has been making claims about votes being hacked in Wisconsin counties but his claims about the number of votes exceed the number of voters in those counties by 60%.

I'm not so sure. It's looks more like substituting one behaviour with another. Something that is encouraged during rehab, but they explicitly state the new activity shouldn't be as destructive as the former. Lindell forgot that bit.

It's a joke, being on a Friday the 13th.

I agree.

Friday the 13th is no coincidence.

The people pulling the strings are snickering.

But it is all about keeping Trump on the cult member's minds.

And making money off their gullibility.

Of course, it's also about accomodating Repub strengths in voting laws and election procedures under the banner of No More Steals.
Trump is pure evil.

Back
Top Bottom