• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Here’s the Memo That Blew Up the NSC

ZiprHead

Loony Running The Asylum
Staff member
Basic Beliefs
Don't be a dick.
Fired White House staffer argued "deep state" attacked Trump administration because the president represents a threat to cultural Marxist memes, globalists, and bankers.

The seven-page document, which eventually landed on the president’s desk, precipitated a crisis that led to the departure of several high-level NSC officials tied to former National Security Advisor Michael Flynn. The author of the memo, Rich Higgins, who was in the strategic planning office at the NSC, was among those recently pushed out.

The full memo, dated May 2017, is titled “POTUS & Political Warfare.” It provides a sweeping, if at times conspiratorial, view of what it describes as a multi-pronged attack on the Trump White House.

Trump is being attacked, the memo says, because he represents “an existential threat to cultural Marxist memes that dominate the prevailing cultural narrative.” Those threatened by Trump include “‘deep state’ actors, globalists, bankers, Islamists, and establishment Republicans.”

A malignant narcissistic fool surrounded by racists and conspiracy nuts.

What a fucking embarrassment. :(

The people I know who support trump also believe in Bigfoot, Alien abductions and all manner of quackery.

The people I know who support trump also believe in Bigfoot, Alien abductions and all manner of quackery.

The people I know who support Trump are either rich, and have something to gain in terms of tax cuts, or they're deeply religious conservatives who are the classic types who vote for anyone with an (R) in front of their name on the ballot. And what that means is that they'll believe anything that (R) says and support anything that (R) does. Maybe more succinctly, these are what can best be described as Followers. I specifically have in mind people I've known since either birth or since I was a kid. These types espouse the same beliefs now, with pretty much the same degree of sophistication as they did in high school. But in high school (and I'm going back 30 some years now), I think they were more compassionate than they are now.

And then they're hired into the NSC and they don't see the secret government documents the NSC has on these cover ups. That raises the question of why the government security services are hiding this information from the NSC. There's a clear conspiracy going on within the government to not give the President and his advisors the complete information. :mad:

The people I know who support Trump are either rich, and have something to gain in terms of tax cuts, or they're deeply religious conservatives who are the classic types who vote for anyone with an (R) in front of their name on the ballot. And what that means is that they'll believe anything that (R) says and support anything that (R) does. Maybe more succinctly, these are what can best be described as Followers. I specifically have in mind people I've known since either birth or since I was a kid. These types espouse the same beliefs now, with pretty much the same degree of sophistication as they did in high school. But in high school (and I'm going back 30 some years now), I think they were more compassionate than they are now.
In my experience they all used to be democrats. Now, however, having gained the benefits of liberal democratic policy, they wish to withold it from others. They're religious, which is quackery in their case because it involves turning food into a long dead flying zombie, and they believe devoutly in ghosts. They are not wealthy by any means, just financially secure and retired on modest means. They're terribly uncomfortable around blacks and even more uncomfortable knowing there are muslims, of which they are very afraid and have zero experience with.

They're not scientifically literate and have no hobbies beyond keeping house and going to church on sunday.

They're not scientifically literate

That's the critical piece. A mere modicum of scientific literacy would inoculate them against this kind of crap.
No wonder Cheato is on an aggressive campaign to eviscerate education.

They're not scientifically literate
Whether that is his true intention or not, education is still just a general term, since all political sides are educated to some degree, but with what? I think Republicans mainly feel the public school system's teachers and curriculum have a catered slant toward liberal thought.

Whether that is his true intention or not, education is still just a general term, since all political sides are educated to some degree, but with what? I think Republicans mainly feel the public school system's teachers and curriculum have a catered slant toward liberal thought.

Well, they have slant towards reality and reality has a distinct liberal bias. If they want to be fair and balanced, they need to add in a lot of right wing bullshit so that students don't find themselves being dependent on "facts" and "information" and other commie bullshit that Obama and Hillary Clinton like.

education is still just a general term

Your education (and that of most conservatives) seems to have been that way. But for many people, education has to do with rational thought processes and knowledge of facts.

mainly feel the public school system's teachers and curriculum have a catered slant toward liberal thought.
Not just public schools.
I once voiced an opinion online about a particular politician being a racist asshole.
Someone decided i must have learned that in 'the same college made you a liberal.'

Back
Top Bottom