• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Herschel Walker Rushed Away From Press Conference

Jimmy Higgins

Contributor
Basic Beliefs
Calvinistic Atheist
ATLANTA, GA -- Former NFL running back and sperm donor, Herschel Walker was rushed away from the press during a question/answer session in a scene of chaos.

The candidate for US Senate in Georgia was talking to the press about his thoughts on his chances in a runoff against Senator Warnock. "I'm not as fast as I used to be, but I'm pretty certain I can beat the Pastor."

Confused, a reporter asked the former Heisman Trophy winner to elaborate. "Yeah, I can still run pretty good."

The press corp again, asked him to elaborate. "Are you saying you think that the runoff is actually a running race."

Walker noted, "Well, I'm not bragging but you should see how I run from child supp..." before someone who appeared to be a staffer ran right into Walker, cried out "Gun!", then awkwardly moved the candidate out of the room as fast as possible. A spokesperson for Walker followed up in a few minutes and indicated that Walker was obviously "joking" and knew that a runoff was a second election and not some sort of running race.

Like others I was confused about what Mr. Walker's actual qualifications were. Didn't Georgia have even smarter QOP intellectuals, e.g. the celebrity strategist Marjorie Taylor Greene?

But a recent article reveals that this great football star actually is an expert businessman with a quintessentially Republican skill set.

When Herschel Walker emailed a representative for billionaire industrialist and longtime family friend Dennis Washington in March 2022, he seemed to be engaging in normal behavior for a political candidate: He was asking for money.

But unbeknownst to Washington and the billionaire’s staff, Walker’s request was far more out of the ordinary. It was something campaign finance experts are calling “unprecedented,” “stunning,” and “jaw-dropping.” Walker wasn’t just asking for donations to his campaign; he was soliciting hundreds of thousands of dollars for his own personal company—a company that he never disclosed on his financial statements.

Emails obtained by The Daily Beast—and verified as authentic by a person with knowledge of the exchanges—show that Walker asked Washington to wire $535,200 directly to that undisclosed company, HR Talent, LLC.

And the emails reveal that not only did Washington complete Walker’s wire requests, he was under the impression that these were, in fact, political contributions.

... this scheme appears to not just be illegal—it appears to be unparalleled in its audacity and scope. The transactions raise questions about a slew of possible violations. In fact, these experts all said, the scheme was so brazen that it appears to defy explanation, ranking it among the most egregious campaign finance violations in modern history.

Move over, Trump and DeSanctimonious. There's a new superstar in your party.

Like others I was confused about what Mr. Walker's actual qualifications were. Didn't Georgia have even smarter QOP intellectuals, e.g. the celebrity strategist Marjorie Taylor Greene?

But a recent article reveals that this great football star actually is an expert businessman with a quintessentially Republican skill set.

When Herschel Walker emailed a representative for billionaire industrialist and longtime family friend Dennis Washington in March 2022, he seemed to be engaging in normal behavior for a political candidate: He was asking for money.

But unbeknownst to Washington and the billionaire’s staff, Walker’s request was far more out of the ordinary. It was something campaign finance experts are calling “unprecedented,” “stunning,” and “jaw-dropping.” Walker wasn’t just asking for donations to his campaign; he was soliciting hundreds of thousands of dollars for his own personal company—a company that he never disclosed on his financial statements.

Emails obtained by The Daily Beast—and verified as authentic by a person with knowledge of the exchanges—show that Walker asked Washington to wire $535,200 directly to that undisclosed company, HR Talent, LLC.

And the emails reveal that not only did Washington complete Walker’s wire requests, he was under the impression that these were, in fact, political contributions.

... this scheme appears to not just be illegal—it appears to be unparalleled in its audacity and scope. The transactions raise questions about a slew of possible violations. In fact, these experts all said, the scheme was so brazen that it appears to defy explanation, ranking it among the most egregious campaign finance violations in modern history.

Move over, Trump and DeSanctimonious. There's a new superstar in your party.
He should be Trump‘s VP with these qualifications.

Back
Top Bottom