• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

House Benghazi Investigation Ends Quietly One Month After Election. Coincidence?

Ford

Contributor
Basic Beliefs
Just don't knock on my door on a Saturday Morning
http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/2016/12/12/house-benghazi-committee-files-final-report-and-shuts-down/95336692/

Nothing more to see here, folks. Justice for the victims has finally been served, and no further inquiries into what happened on September 11th, 2012 are warranted.

The timing of the conclusion of the years-long investigation has absolutely nothing whatsoever to do with the outcome of the Presidential race. They just happened to wrap everything up now because they had some Christmas shopping that really, really needed to get done.

Yep, they finally got to the bottom of that whole mess, and we can all sleep better at night knowing that Trey Gowdy is still on the job. Move along, citizens.

:rolleyes:

The wheels of justice turn slowly, just fast enough to tarnish a reputation.

I'm sure if Hillary becomes a player again they will reopen this based upon forgotten evidence.

I'm sure if Hillary becomes a player again they will reopen this based upon forgotten evidence.

exactly what I was thinking.

I know it is pure fantasy, but wouldn't it be funny to see the looks on their faces if the electoral voters select HRC instead of Trump on December 19?

Not a coincidence at all.

Done for the sole purpose of harming clinton.

Purpose served. No need to continue

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom