• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

"I am Jesus Christ" upcoming computer game

OK, but nothing related to Christianity was mentioned in the OP aside from the game's title.
The OP says that the game portrays Mary, John the Baptist and Satan (and the role of Mary is to introduce your "find John the Baptist" quest). It shows that the temptations in the desert don't involve Jesus talking to Satan - just using magic against a ball of fire in the sky. Though when using prayer to deal with his hunger (from 40 days of fasting) it does quote a beatitude (Matthew 5:3).
When I'm in a forum meant to discuss religious issues I tend to want to discuss religious issues many of which are very important to society. I just wish people would post material in forums that is relevant to what the forum's about. Facts and valid logic are really good too. Would you start a thread in a gaming forum about religion?
The game is meant to be closely based on the Bible.... and post #11 talks about the religious implications.

Back
Top Bottom