• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

I wash my laundry in the shower

Matthew Mussolini

Spammer
Banned
Basic Beliefs
Conservative Shinto
If being a Fascist Apologist (contemplative politicians) paid as much as being a Doctor I'd have a mansion, sports car, and a yacht. (Though I have had people give me change at the Capitol without asking).

I live in the ghetto in total poverty.

I wash my laundry when I shower. It saves me ten dollars a month at the laundry mat. The clothes dry above the laundry curtain over night. I'm not asking for your sympathy. I'm asking you for a roll of quarters. NOW!!!

Hehehe!

I'm not serious about asking you for money, but you should consider doing your laundry some place other than a washing machine.

When you shower you can kill two birds with one stone. I also mop my floor with dish soap. It seems to do the same trick. And I brush my teeth with....free Roman Catholic toothpaste. Ill switch to baking soda when I'm feeling more masculine. :hobbyhorse:

How do you do your laundry , how often, and where?. Trust me, the shower will suffice for removing odors and a dryer shrinks clothes and burns up energy.

Also, if you shower every day it's bad for your skin, upsets the balance of bacteria, and damages your hair. Good bacteria kills off bad bacteria and your shower doesn't know how to discriminate based on race or religious creed, so the good bacteria gets washed off your scrotum , inviting bad bacteria to migrate and set up a civilization. It's why we in America have such itchy ballsacks. Something to keep in mind. :)

We used a laundromat when first married. Raising boys put paid to that. Used to spend the entire day doing laundry. Now each boy does his own, the household stuff, wife, and my clothes take a few hours each Sunday.
The biggest change was getting out of the Navy. Doing uniforms as well as onesies and bedsheets and Levis was exhausting. And isolating. After a patrol, all my clothes smelled of the chemicals used to clean the air. We stopped smelling it quickly, but i wasn't aklowed to even open my seabag until the wife was going to be at work for 6 hours or more.

Who the fuck cares how someone else does laundry? But tell me, do you have tips for cleaning linoleum?
Yes. Use wax as the stripper.
Softens the old layer just as well as regular stripper, but doesn't harsh the finish. Still gotta be diligent in mopping it up, though, to prevent build-up.

Back
Top Bottom