• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

I weep for humanity

bilby

Fair dinkum thinkum
The Sunshine State: The one with Crocs, not Gators
Basic Beliefs
Strong Atheist
Of all of the things going on in the world today, Facebook has detected that 'Woman gets haircut' is amongst the top three most talked about online.

WTF is wrong with people?

Screenshot-44.png

I don't know who Gigi Hadid is, but even if she had discovered the cure for AIDS, or developed a Grand Unified Theory linking QFT with Relativity, it STILL would not be newsworthy that she had a haircut - except to her immediate family and close friends.

This shit is why we can't have nice things. People waste all their effort and attention on moronic trivia.

Of all of the things going on in the world today, Facebook has detected that 'Woman gets haircut' is amongst the top three most talked about online.

View attachment 4811

I don't know who Gigi Hadid is, but even if she had discovered the cure for AIDS, or developed a Grand Unified Theory linking QFT with Relativity, it STILL would not be newsworthy that she had a haircut - except to her immediate family and close friends.

This shit is why we can't have nice things. People waste all their effort and attention on moronic trivia.

Are you applying to Yale? :innocent1:

There's no turning back. Hah hah hah.

i-5xKkpHT-M.jpg

Words of 'wisdom' from Miley Cyrus - ''If you believe in yourself anything is possible''

Well, there you go. That's all it takes. Just that and anything becomes possible.

If you believe in yourself, and have as much money as Miley Cyrus, than pretty much anything is possible.

In fact, when you have that much money, you don't need a lot of self-belief.

I reckon I could do pretty much anything, if I had over $150,000,000 to spend on making it happen.

View attachment 4811

Ask any woman with long hair involved with a man, if she thinks cutting her hair short won't matter to her guy.

Hate to tell you, but the length of a woman's hair matters to guys, too.

View attachment 4811

Ask any woman with long hair involved with a man, if she thinks cutting her hair short won't matter to her guy.

It matters to guys who know her. To her immediate family, and close friends.

It is NOT worthy of international attention.

If you believe in yourself, and have as much money as Miley Cyrus, than pretty much anything is possible.

I reckon I could do pretty much anything, if I had over $150,000,000 to spend on making it happen.

Then why haven't you cured cancer??????

(jk)

Then why haven't you cured cancer??????

(jk)

I am about seven orders of magnitude short of having the requisite $150,000,000; I am not sure how much money will need to be spent before a cure is found, but I am willing to bet it is more than $15. :D

"In defense of humanity, in no matter what era of history, including the Garden of Eden, everyone just got there"
- Kurt Vonnegut

Or at least that's what I tell myself.

Words of 'wisdom' from Miley Cyrus - ''If you believe in yourself anything is possible''

Well, there you go. That's all it takes. Just that and anything becomes possible.

It helps to have a rich, country-star father... and showing your vag when getting out of the limo.

It matters to guys who know her. To her immediate family, and close friends.

It is NOT worthy of international attention.

Which means it matters to almost every guy out there who is involved with a woman.

Care to take a guess at how many men that is?

Back
Top Bottom