• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Images that make you laugh

Atheos

Veteran Member
Basic Beliefs
Skeptic
Different strokes obviously. Given the opportunity (and that includes not breaking a vow of monogamy to my wife) I'd hit that like the fist of an angry god. The one on the left just to clear up any confusion. ;)

Elixir

Made in America
Basic Beliefs
English is complicated
Different strokes obviously. Given the opportunity (and that includes not breaking a vow of monogamy to my wife) I'd hit that like the fist of an angry god. The one on the left just to clear up any confusion. ;)

I suppose the success of the species relies on every female being sufficiently attractive to ... some male or makes, no matter how repulsive she might be to the rest. Presumably the same would apply to males, explaining why I'm married...

Politesse

Lux Aeterna
Basic Beliefs
Jedi Wayseeker

Yeah, the one on the right doesn't do anything for me either. And it's a damn shame, because we were this close to getting Ewan McGregor for pope and he can "hello there" me any old time. But then Tom Hanks had to go and blow up his damn helicopter at the end of the movie. Jerk. I'd like to see him rule the world's most secretive cabal effectively.

Loren Pechtel

Super Moderator
Staff member
Basic Beliefs
Atheist

And I'm in between. She's not hideous but not attractive, either.

C_Mucius_Scaevola

Veteran Member
Basic Beliefs
Atheist
135458337_10157929503802879_7141116428808046036_o.jpg

Jimmy Higgins

Contributor
Basic Beliefs
Calvinistic Atheist
Man, Abram was a tool. He was about to kill his son, which took forever for him to get in the first place... what is a little foreskin.

Meanwhile.

Yahweh: OMG! I can't believe he did it! He actually did it!
Satan: Job has nothing on this guy.
Yahweh: So what do we do now?
Satan: Let's give him the shittiest piece of plague ridden land out there and see if he remains faithful.
Yahweh: Done!

Top Bottom