• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.
  • 2021 Internet Infidels Fundraising Drive
    Greetings! Time for the annual fundraiser.Sorry for the late update, we normally start this early in October. Funds are needed to keep II and IIDB online. I was not able to get an IIDB based donations addon implemented for this year, I will make sure to have that done for next year. You can help support II in several ways, please visit the Support Us page for more info. Or just click:

I will try to track all donations from IIDB. Many thanks to those that have already donated. The current total is $493. If everyone dontated just $5, we would easily hit our goal.

Images that make you laugh

Thomas II

Contributor
135343444_2888206651458353_9094992013814848164_n-1-scaled.jpg

thebeave

Veteran Member
Sex has gotten so weird these days. I miss the old days of firing up the 8mm projector, loading film clips from"I am Curious Yellow" and grabbing the Kleenex and Jergens from the bathroom. Good times...good times.

Bomb#20

Contributor

thebeave

Veteran Member

Aaand, it's gone!
That's pretty good, but its going to be hard to ever beat this "down the drain" video:

How the hell was such a huge drain hole there in the first place? Crazy! There was a sad case a few years ago where a toddler tripped and fell while walking on the Golden Gate Bridge with his family, and slid through a small open drain slot all the down to the ocean below. You would not think a child could slip through such a tiny hole, but he managed to twist through it in just the wrong way.

Top Bottom