• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Is Kellyanne Conway part of an elite global Republican pedophile cabal?

Hey, I don't care how much you hate the Trumpies. This is libel and it's unfair and un-American.
Kellyanne, capable of subjecting children to sex slavery? Libel. L-I-B-E-L!!
Kellyanne, parboiling children and serving them with potato salad to Trump? I don't need pictures. It happened.

Someone hacked mom's twitter account AND had access to a topless photo of daughter.

Who would have easy access to both things?

Could it be... SATAN!!!!

My money's on that the daughter did it herself.

Someone hacked mom's twitter account AND had access to a topless photo of daughter.

Could it be... SATAN!!!!

Considering Kellyanne is a narcissistic piece of shit like the rest of Trump's cronies, my first thought wouldn't be the daughter did it. Unless you're being sarcastic. :p

Republican credo:
Never kill a baby unless you're going to eat it.

Could it be... SATAN!!!!

Considering Kellyanne is a narcissistic piece of shit like the rest of Trump's cronies, my first thought wouldn't be the daughter did it. Unless you're being sarcastic. :p

To be fair I would put even money on it being either of them.

Could it be... SATAN!!!!

I'm more inclined to think that the daughter is simply rebelling against controlling parents, which is what often happens in these situations, rather than she framed her mother.

Could it be... SATAN!!!!

The simplest scenario is daughter finds Mom's phone unattended, takes quick tit pic and posts it.

I have two younger sisters and two daughters, which has given me a lot of data on the behavior of 16 year old girls, and the simple scenario is a quite plausible. Phone forensics can quickly determine if the photo was taken with this phone, and when, or if it was transferred from the daughter's phone. I doubt it's going to get to that point.

I'm more inclined to think that the daughter is simply rebelling against controlling parents, which is what often happens in these situations, rather than she framed her mother.

She is rebelling against what are clearly awful people. The question is, is her method of rebelling also awful on account of having been raised in an environment where awfulness is normal?

This could absolutely be a Dragonheart situation.

Could it be... SATAN!!!!

The simplest scenario is daughter finds Mom's phone unattended, takes quick tit pic and posts it.

I have two younger sisters and two daughters, which has given me a lot of data on the behavior of 16 year old girls, and the simple scenario is a quite plausible. Phone forensics can quickly determine if the photo was taken with this phone, and when, or if it was transferred from the daughter's phone. I doubt it's going to get to that point.
It might get to that point. I believe the FBI has opened an investigation.

It might get to that point. I believe the FBI has opened an investigation.
I'd guess that similar events are not too rare on Twitter, no? At least for non-celebrities.

Why does this worthless c*** deserve special FBI attention? She's hardly a member of the Putin-Koch inner circle.

Kellyanne’s daughter has been publicly giving her mom shit about her actions for more than a year. Maybe she decided to escalate.

The one that was named for Trump. Little Caesar's. We meet at the Ellipse at 9 a.m.

Aha... I see what you did there. It's code for Pizza Hut. Let's attack.
Just make sure the building doesn’t actually have a basement. Then you can be sure that they’re hiding their underground activities.

Could it be... SATAN!!!!

Maybe the George Conway is setting up an easier divorce.

Let those who understand, heed this message.

1. Knight's pawn to queen's bishop.
2. 9 a.m.: The bolts will be tight.
3. Cruz ship to Hawleywood cancelled.
4. Oh, who has taken Mother's bing cherries?
5. Attache case from Portland. Locked? Claimed?
6. Orange man falls on ramp Mon.
7. Auntie Fah: call soon on safe line.
8. Read things boldly:
9. IVe thANKed omAHAS FLIght crew & slaPPED hands. Success.

Back
Top Bottom