• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Is the Chinese government literally cucking Uighur men who are held in camps?

repoman

Contributor
Basic Beliefs
Science Based Atheism
This seems too crazy to even be real, but it is China, so who knows.

https://www.businessinsider.com/china-uighur-monitor-home-shared-bed-report-2019-11

Since 2017, China has run a "Pair Up and Become Family" program in the region, in which Communist Party officials who are Han Chinese — the ethnic group that makes up most of China's population — stay in Uighur homes.

The program is to "promote ethnic unity," officials say, but it also lets the government keep a close eye on the Uighurs.

Those officials, who are mostly men, typically stay for up to six days at each Uighur household, many of which have male family members in detention, RFA described an anonymous Communist Party official in Kashgar as saying.

It doesn't seem too crazy to me. Chinese treatment of the Uighur already includes brainwashing and torture.

I could imagine cucking if the woman wants it, I doubt they would rape. That's just asking for a hidden video if it were widespread.

I could imagine cucking if the woman wants it, I doubt they would rape. That's just asking for a hidden video if it were widespread.
I doubt a hidden video would fully capture the subtext of coersion involved. And you aren't taking into account some important factors. Factors like the police state culture in China: People don't want to cross the Party. The racist attitude toward the ethnic minorities: most Chinese people don't care about some inferior people getting exploited. Or the plausible deniability factor, even a video of a screaming woman getting forcibly raped will get downplayed as role play.

The risk of getting publicly exposed isn't really that big for authorities living in a police state.

I doubt a hidden video would fully capture the subtext of coersion involved. And you aren't taking into account some important factors. Factors like the police state culture in China: People don't want to cross the Party. The racist attitude toward the ethnic minorities: most Chinese people don't care about some inferior people getting exploited. Or the plausible deniability factor, even a video of a screaming woman getting forcibly raped will get downplayed as role play.

The risk of getting publicly exposed isn't really that big for authorities living in a police state.

They wouldn't necessarily be screaming anyway. Threats of longer imprisonment for their husbands or promises that they will put in a "good word" for their husbands, or threats that they'll report the family as troublesome can often do the trick to scare the women into submission. Creepy as fuck.

This seems too crazy to even be real, but it is China, so who knows.

https://www.businessinsider.com/china-uighur-monitor-home-shared-bed-report-2019-11

Since 2017, China has run a "Pair Up and Become Family" program in the region, in which Communist Party officials who are Han Chinese — the ethnic group that makes up most of China's population — stay in Uighur homes.

The program is to "promote ethnic unity," officials say, but it also lets the government keep a close eye on the Uighurs.

Those officials, who are mostly men, typically stay for up to six days at each Uighur household, many of which have male family members in detention, RFA described an anonymous Communist Party official in Kashgar as saying.

What's crazy about it? Sexual exploitation of an oppressed minority is not at all uncommon in authoritarian countries.

Back
Top Bottom