• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Is Twitler a Sociopath or perhaps has Anti-social Personality Disorder?

Don2 (Don1 Revised)

Contributor
Basic Beliefs
non-practicing agnostic
There's a pending investigation regarding his campaign and Russian collusion. He is continually commenting on the investigation. Every lawyer on the planet would say not to comment on the investigation, never mind in writing. Not only is he commenting on the investigation, he's trolling investigators, Democrats, Republicans who disagree with him, news sources, wrt to the investigation...

His latest tweet:
Question: If all of the Russian meddling took place during the Obama Administration, right up to January 20th, why aren’t they the subject of the investigation? Why didn’t Obama do something about the meddling? Why aren’t Dem crimes under investigation? Ask Jeff Sessions!

His insistent nagging reminds me of something else. Some serial killers would leave behind notes as either clues, to enjoy their infamy, or to poke, prod, and troll the police investigators.

Yes, serial killers. It takes a special kind of someone to retain that level of anger and trolling for so long, even if completely innocent, which he's not, but still...

What precisely is wrong with his mind?

Antisocial personality disorder signs and symptoms may include:
  • Disregard for right and wrong
  • Persistent lying or deceit to exploit others
  • Being callous, cynical and disrespectful of others
  • Using charm or wit to manipulate others for personal gain or personal pleasure
  • Arrogance, a sense of superiority and being extremely opinionated
  • Recurring problems with the law, including criminal behavior
  • Repeatedly violating the rights of others through intimidation and dishonesty
  • Impulsiveness or failure to plan ahead
  • Hostility, significant irritability, agitation, aggression or violence
  • Lack of empathy for others and lack of remorse about harming others
  • Unnecessary risk-taking or dangerous behavior with no regard for the safety of self or others
  • Poor or abusive relationships
  • Failure to consider the negative consequences of behavior or learn from them
  • Being consistently irresponsible and repeatedly failing to fulfill work or financial obligations
https://www.mayoclinic.org/diseases...onality-disorder/symptoms-causes/syc-20353928

Never mind being sent to reform school in his youth...

Fred sent him to reform school??
Glad he was reformed... can't imagine how it would be otherwise.

Fred sent him to reform school?

Yes, he used to misbehave in and out of school. So they sent him to military reform school. There, he learned to like the structure, to compete and outdo, how to avoid getting in trouble, how to bully under-classmen, and how to be an authoritarian.

Fred sent him to reform school?

Yes, he used to misbehave in and out of school. So they sent him to military reform school. There, he learned to like the structure, to compete and outdo, how to avoid getting in trouble, how to bully under-classmen, and how to be an authoritarian.

Who taught him that lying his ass off was a good thing? I can't see that as a military discipline...

I think narcissistic personality disorder is a much better fit.

Have an exaggerated sense of self-importance

Have a sense of entitlement and require constant, excessive admiration

Expect to be recognized as superior even without achievements that warrant it

Exaggerate achievements and talents

Be preoccupied with fantasies about success, power, brilliance, beauty or the perfect mate

Believe they are superior and can only associate with equally special people

Monopolize conversations and belittle or look down on people they perceive as inferior

Expect special favors and unquestioning compliance with their expectations

Take advantage of others to get what they want

Have an inability or unwillingness to recognize the needs and feelings of others

Be envious of others and believe others envy them

Behave in an arrogant or haughty manner, coming across as conceited, boastful and pretentious

Insist on having the best of everything — for instance, the best car or office

https://www.mayoclinic.org/diseases-conditions/narcissistic-personality-disorder/symptoms-causes/syc-20366662

I think narcissistic personality disorder is a much better fit. ...

Would that explain this?

http://www.newsweek.com/who-john-dunkin-trump-wants-his-personal-pilot-head-faa-819300
Trump doesn't know anyone else. This reminds me of W when he named Miers as his SCOTUS nominee. The entire GOP needed to replace their pants on that. But W wasn't entirely out of the loop. Trump knows only his inner-inner circle, and because he likes them, that means they are the best... the narcissism again.

It is shocking he hasn't nominated his reflection and/or shadow to a position in the Government.

Fred sent him to reform school??
Glad he was reformed... can't imagine how it would be otherwise.

Yes. He was kicked out of my Grade School (PS 131) about 30 years before I attended. His later fame (in the 80's as a real estate mogul) inspired the recollection of those that administered that school at that time. Some of those people were personal friends of my parents. According to them, told decades ago, Trump was kicked out of school for bullying and threatening other kids with a knife that he carried around with him everywhere. He named his knife "the enforcer". He used it to torment smaller kids.
After being suspended, his father enrolled him in a military school.

Does it really matter which alleged disorder he has? Trump is who and what he is. Nothing but death will change that except in the verb tenses.

Back
Top Bottom