• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

ISIS and the Silence of Atheists, Buddhists and Hindus

Hussein was openly supported by Reagan and Bush to the tune of billions of dollars in military and economic aid. Iraq was the US's chief ally in the Middle East. This was so he could remove the Iranian regime, but that plan backfired for the allies totally misestimated their common enemy.
This resulted in millions of deaths.

Absolutely right. He was toppled from power with the misguided assumption Arabs would behave like Latin Americans (e.g. Panama).

I agree. Hussein was the enemy of Iran. They kept each other in check.

But he was also the enemy of Israel. Netanyahu wanted the enemy and his by then non-existent or phantom WMD´s gone, so Bush & Co obliged. Implied to the American people that he had something to do with 9/11 and they, bless their poor brains, believed that. How many still believe it now?

I agree. Hussein was the enemy of Iran. They kept each other in check.

But he was also the enemy of Israel. Netanyahu wanted the enemy and his by then non-existent or phantom WMD´s gone, so Bush & Co obliged. Implied to the American people that he had something to do with 9/11 and they, bless their poor brains, believed that. How many still believe it now?

Don't forget the oil. The one thing Iraq had in abundance and the other quasi-enemies of Israel did not. (Actually, Hezbollah is an enemy of Israel, because it was actually fighting them, whereas Iraq was more invested in invading Kuwait and gassing Kurds, which is why I'm saying "quasi".)

Don't forget the oil. The one thing Iraq had in abundance and the other quasi-enemies of Israel did not. (Actually, Hezbollah is an enemy of Israel, because it was actually fighting them, whereas Iraq was more invested in invading Kuwait and gassing Kurds, which is why I'm saying "quasi".)

Yes of course oil, I agree.

Quite ´civilised´ behaviour compared with ISIS. ;)

The Kurds are the West´s darlings now. They were the ´Cossacks´ or SS-men of the Ottomen empire, did most of the ´work´killing the Armenians, crucifying Russian troops and other Middle-Eastern pleasantries. Not so popular with Turks now. Are they the same flavour of Muslim as Turks? Sunni or Shia or something different?

Hussein was openly supported by Reagan and Bush to the tune of billions of dollars in military and economic aid. Iraq was the US's chief ally in the Middle East. This was so he could remove the Iranian regime, but that plan backfired for the allies totally misestimated their common enemy.
This resulted in millions of deaths.

Saddam Hussein was the terrorist mastermind who planned and carried out the 9/11 attacks, therefore his holiness saint Reagan cannot possibly have colluded with him in any way. You are obviously an America-hating, terrorist-loving traitor for even suggesting such a thing. [/conservative]

The Vice News doc on the Islamic State. Don't know if this is worth starting a new thread, but this seems relevant here.

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bsCZzpmbEcs&list=PLw613M86o5o7ELT6LKyJFKawB6gUsZSf7[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jzCAPJDAnQA&list=PLw613M86o5o7ELT6LKyJFKawB6gUsZSf7[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jOaBNbdUbcA&list=PLw613M86o5o7ELT6LKyJFKawB6gUsZSf7[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cGQwTOsh__0&list=PLw613M86o5o7ELT6LKyJFKawB6gUsZSf7[/YOUTUBE]

Shall we subtitle this ISIS and the SILENCE of SYED¨¨ ?

What´s up SYED ? Lost your voice ? Lost your couage ?

Please answer my question at post # 13 here.

The fact that Abrahamic religions in general, including "moderate" sects are rooted in evil and immoral threats of genocide and violence against non-believers is something that many atheists speak about all the time, and often loudly, such as with Dawkins, Hitchens, etc..

The problem is that when they point out these facts, they are dismissed as "militant", even by some fellow atheists who have bought into the nonsense that it is wrong to have an honest and rational discussion about religion if it makes so-called "moderate" religionists feel bad.

This is the kind of state Syed says he wants to see everywhere. So why doesn't he go join it? Could it be, just possibly, he hasn't got the stones?

Eldarion Lathria

i dont think peace will come before it will get worse

if we have police man like america we will never see peace

Would you rather have a policeman like ISIS?

Face Mecca and swear to tell the truth before you answer.

do they have power to be world policeman?

who created ISIS ? western failed policies

first west divided between sunni and shia for their own advantage

then western power promise shia they will be in power if they cooperate

west did not bomb christians towns and churches that created hate among iraqi

now shia, christians, kurds and yazidis united againt sunni

so birth of ISIS take place

how to stop ISIS? i have no clue

Last edited:
Still avoiding a direct answer Syed. Would you rather have ISIS or the USA?
Never mind who, at the moment, has the power. Imagine Pakistan feels suicidal and has given nuclear weapons to ISIS, the Taliban, and Hesbollah. Who do you Syed prefer the USA or ISIS? Answer, don´t worry, the CIA is watching you already (I hope).

Never mind who, at the moment, has the power. Imagine Pakistan feels suicidal and has given nuclear weapons to ISIS, the Taliban, and Hesbollah. Who do you Syed prefer the USA or ISIS? Answer, don´t worry, the CIA is watching you already (I hope).
dont worry about ISIS, taliban, pakistan or alquada because west can bomb any muslims country and rape them in abu graib prison and they cant stop you

no one can harm west except white men

You will rue the day you crossed Captain Jack Sparrow, puny infidels!

The Vice News doc on the Islamic State. Don't know if this is worth starting a new thread, but this seems relevant here.

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bsCZzpmbEcs&list=PLw613M86o5o7ELT6LKyJFKawB6gUsZSf7[/YOUTUBE]

You will rue the day you crossed Captain Jack Sparrow, puny infidels!

dont worry about ISIS, taliban, pakistan or alquada because west can bomb any muslims country and rape them in abu graib prison and they cant stop you

That's the most bizarre justification for terrorism I've ever heard.

That's the most bizarre justification for terrorism I've ever heard.
how did i justify terrorism?

From the old forum Seyed is probably consistent to himself

He believes Islam is the solution to world problems, yet ignores large scale Islamic behavior as seen in Iraq and elsewhere. He claims Islam is tolerant but sports sharia law.

The question I always have for Seyed is why he is here and not in an Islamic state.

My questions for Seyed

1. Are you Sunni or Shiite?
2. Do you support ISIS?

Back
Top Bottom