• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

It's Mike Pence.

That is a counter-campaign goldmine.

They also animated it so that it looks like a p ... iston going up and down.
HSZFt6H.gif

As they say, if the logo is a-rockin don't come a-knockin.

Except Trump will screw America, not Pence.

Anyway, this Pence?

http://fivethirtyeight.com/features/two-times-mike-pence-brushed-off-science/

Um, Trump is screwing Pence's hand in that animated logo. I mean, Pence is letting him. Maybe it was even Pence's idea. I'm not judging. I'm sure it was completely consensual and that both parties were as sober as they ever are.

Except Trump will screw America, not Pence.

Anyway, this Pence?

http://fivethirtyeight.com/features/two-times-mike-pence-brushed-off-science/

Um, Trump is screwing Pence's hand in that animated logo. I mean, Pence is letting him. Maybe it was even Pence's idea. I'm not judging. I'm sure it was completely consensual and that both parties were as sober as they ever are.

They are both teetotalers. So, yeah. Full on sober. However, there might be an element of coercion... That would be bad...

The guy's quotes on tobacco are interesting. I have to wonder now if conspiracies that Trump wants to lose are true.

according to the Kasich adviser (who spoke only under the condition that he not be named), Donald Jr. wanted to make him an offer nonetheless: Did he have any interest in being the most powerful vice president in history?

When Kasich’s adviser asked how this would be the case, Donald Jr. explained that his father’s vice president would be in charge of domestic and foreign policy.

Then what, the adviser asked, would Trump be in charge of?

“Making America great again” was the casual reply.
http://mobile.nytimes.com/2016/07/2...ire/donald-trump-most-powerful-vice-president

:eek:

On the other, how a presidential candidate goes about picking that person offers an early look at the nominee’s executive style. In Trump’s case — based on the recollection of over half a dozen operatives and elected officials working with both the Trump campaign and potential running mates Trump considered — the winnowing of his initial wish list reveals a distinct blend of practicality, impetuousness and disengagement.

The bolded sounds exactly like the description of Trump given by the ghostwriter of "The Art of the Deal"

Before the list was drawn up, Trump also expressed interest in Gov. Susana Martinez of New Mexico, but after Martinez did not return repeated phone calls from Lewandowski, Trump said that he was done with her — and then bashed the governor on a campaign stop in Albuquerque in late May.

according to the Kasich adviser (who spoke only under the condition that he not be named), Donald Jr. wanted to make him an offer nonetheless: Did he have any interest in being the most powerful vice president in history?

When Kasich’s adviser asked how this would be the case, Donald Jr. explained that his father’s vice president would be in charge of domestic and foreign policy.

Then what, the adviser asked, would Trump be in charge of?

“Making America great again” was the casual reply.
http://mobile.nytimes.com/2016/07/2...ire/donald-trump-most-powerful-vice-president

:eek:
This was one of the odd things. The idea was that Trump would choose a VP that could run the show. But they selected Mike Pence in the end. The Trump camp has said multiple times now that Trump is a CEO figurehead in this ticket. So when they name some pro-religious right Governor to be on the ticket that implies that no one is at the helm!

So who runs the show, the Cabinet?

The Republican Party is on the Titanic with beers hats on, screaming "FULL STEAM AHEAD!!!" after they hit the iceberg. And they are still polling uncomfortably well. The right-wing (at least the non-crazies who are conservative, but not fucking insane) need to see how dangerous this is. The RNC is trying to support this candidacy to save Congressional seats, but may be signing a deal with Lucifer.

Back
Top Bottom