• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Jeff Sessions Derails Hearing - No word on casualties

Jimmy Higgins

Contributor
Basic Beliefs
Calvinistic Atheist
Sessions: I ain't done nothing wrong, but I won't answer any questions about talking with Trump.

Sessions: Did I mention we were under siege by terrorists and opiods?

The scum always claim we under siege.

Compared to FDR after a real attack and real uncertainty.

"The only thing we have to fear is fear itself."

Well, the Republicans are doing their best to defend Sessions and Trump.

Sessions is hiding in the gray that 'Yeah, Comey knew talking to Trump alone would be wrong, what a fuckwad!'

Expected exactly what we got from that little rat-faced weasel.

Sessions goes full Palm to the Face to Sen. Wyden. Very 'angry'.

'My letter representing the firing of the FBI Director wasn't in violation of my recusal.' :rolleyes:

Sen. Collins calls him on it.

They'll get nothing from Sessions. He's a "scurrilous" shitbird, but he's no dummy. He's an attorney and been a Senator. He knows what he can say to help himself, but more importantly, he knows exactly what not to say. And unfortunately, regressives are going to hail this as a Yuge victory that wholly vindicates everything Trump's ever done, and now the investigation can end, so whataboutHillary/Bill/Obama/monsterunderthebed/inthecloset/muslims.

The only good thing about that is that we can count on Trump to not know how to deal with this the way Sessions does.

Sen. Kaine kind of threw AG Sessions off regarding the Russian hacking. He let Sessions make the connection of Trump's Campaign directly to the hacking.

Seasons testifies the reason for not disclosing information about communications between himself and the president is he's protecting Trump's right to assert executive privilege

Sen. Cotton has pulled down Sessions' pants and has 10 minutes to finish up.

Wow, this clearly isn't Sen. Cotton's first time!

Just to summarize:

AG Sessions: I can't say why I can't say, but it is a long standing thing.
Republicans: CLINTON EMAILS!!!
Democrats: *deflected*

I think Sen. Kaine had a good moment, but that was about it.

Sessions: I ain't done nothing wrong, but I won't answer any questions about talking with Trump.

He didn't divulge what he discussed with Trump, but there wasn't anything achieved in questioning him either.

Mr. Sessions appears to have a terrible memory because most of his responses are "I don't recall".

He didn't divulge what he discussed with Trump, but there wasn't anything achieved in questioning him either.
But you were going to insist that even if he drew a map to where the bodies were buried. So what does your post achieve?

But you were going to insist that even if he drew a map to where the bodies were buried. So what does your post achieve?

He didn't though.

- - - Updated - - -

Mr. Sessions appears to have a terrible memory because most of his responses are "I don't recall".

When someone doesn't remember something, they say, "I don't recall."

Doesn't recall. Doesn't take much notes. Didn't seem to review much for his big interview. Has obviously met so many Russians, they've become common to the point of fuzzing his recollection of who he's met and how many times. And adheres to a departmental policy that doesn't sound like it's ever put in writing.

Or perhaps, just perhaps, he's hiding something.

Back
Top Bottom