• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Kids Shipped in Armoires? The Person Who Started the Wayfair Conspiracy Speaks

Don2 (Don1 Revised)

Contributor
Basic Beliefs
non-practicing agnostic
This viral thing is flooding social media. PizzaGate II. People are talking about Epstein and the Clintons and Wayfair.

A new conspiracy theory surrounding products advertised by the home goods and furniture seller Wayfair now joins previous unsubstantiated allegations like Pizzagate regarding worldwide pedophilic sex trafficking among the economic elite.

The Wayfair conspiracy theory that became a social media sensation on Friday began with a post to the Conspiracy subreddit, which promotes user-submitted conspiracy theories, many thinly evidenced or unevidenced, to more than a million subscribers.

"Is it possible Wayfair involved in Human trafficking with their WFX Utility collection? Or are these just extremely overpriced cabinets? (Note the names of the cabinets) this makes me sick to my stomach if it's true," redditor PrincessPeach1987 posted on Thursday, alongside a screenshot from Wayfair's mobile website featuring four storage cabinets—products named Neriah, Yaritza, Samiyah and Alyvia—that cost between $12,699.99 and $14,499.99.
https://www.newsweek.com/wayfair-child-trafficking-conspiracy-theory-cabinets-scandal-1517013

Thanks for posting that. I had heard of the CT but never knew the details or how it came about. Interesting and crazy.

This sort of thing isn't new -- kids have been getting shipped in armoires for decades.

MV5BZDg2NDQwZDQtMmMwZC00MzQ1LTkwZmQtZWE1NDhmNjg0NWI4XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyOTc5MDI5NjE@._V1_FMjpg_UX1280_.jpg

This post sparked a memory of me as a young boy in the mid '60's hearing my sister tell me about a girl who shipped herself to The Beatles at the height of Beatlemania. I just checked it out...its true...sorta. She (a 12 year old from London) did mail herself, but didn't get far before a railway employee found out about it. Good thing. She would have died very shortly afterwards. The dummy didn't put any holes in the box!

Mailed herself to the Beatles

Back
Top Bottom