• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Kushner Investigation

starwater

Veteran Member
Basic Beliefs
Moving to the 4th Dimension
Investigation into Russiagate turns to Kushner

The Trump-Kushner clan – of a pair. Both had their Daddy’s mafiosa shop to learn from.

Donnie used his father’s millions and connections to make something of himself in sleazy unethical real estate schemes, where they excluded ethnics, and back-scratched shady financiers, for their unfettered greed.
Daddy Charles Kushner was the same across the river in NJ. His ‘garden’ apartments were designed to fleece the residents, and followed greedy instincts to illegal campaign contributions, tax evasions and committed felonies for vengeance.
Jared following in Daddy’s footsteps bought up Section 8 housing all over the country, slapped some paint on them and fleeced the poor. So much so that his company chased poor Kamiia Warren a single mother of three all over Baltimore for her $900 bank account.

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/05/23/...rs-other-real-estate-empire.html?mcubz=0&_r=0

This guy is a piece. Part of the Grand Old Parasite party.

The Trump-Kushner clan – of a pair. Both had their Daddy’s mafiosa shop to learn from.

Donnie used his father’s millions and connections to make something of himself in sleazy unethical real estate schemes, where they excluded ethnics, and back-scratched shady financiers, for their unfettered greed.
Daddy Charles Kushner was the same across the river in NJ. His ‘garden’ apartments were designed to fleece the residents, and followed greedy instincts to illegal campaign contributions, tax evasions and committed felonies for vengeance.
Jared following in Daddy’s footsteps bought up Section 8 housing all over the country, slapped some paint on them and fleeced the poor. So much so that his company chased poor Kamiia Warren a single mother of three all over Baltimore for her $900 bank account.

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/05/23/...rs-other-real-estate-empire.html?mcubz=0&_r=0

Okay, but Kushner and Ivanka are about the only non Nazis in the Trump administration right now!

Okay, but Kushner and Ivanka are about the only non Nazis in the Trump administration right now!

I consider them tools.

They will turn Nazi if it adds to their bank account. Or if Uncle Vlad tells them to do so.

I think there's a part of all of us that desperately want to believe this, but we really have no reason to. Considering they're both insanely rich children raised by assholes on the wrong side of the law, I consider them fruits not fallen far from the tree.

Can't say that I have, but then tis was just askin... ;)
Well, they may not pass the math MCAS, but put a $ in front of the numbers and they can do calculus.

Which of course is required in order to calculate billing for... ?

- never mind, I don't wanna know. Suspect it's some pretty exotic service though.

Well, they may not pass the math MCAS, but put a $ in front of the numbers and they can do calculus.

Which of course is required in order to calculate billing for... ?

- never mind, I don't wanna know. Suspect it's some pretty exotic service though.

b4i\(\sqrt{ru/18}\)

Before I root you, are you over 18?

Whatever Kushner has done since the election, he has the ultimate backstop. If he claims that the President was aware of his activities and approved, it wouldn't matter if he took a bubble bath with Putin.

At that point, Trump either has his back, or disowns him.

If I were Jarad, I would be looking forward to some really icy Thanksgivings, either way.

Back
Top Bottom