• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Lewandowski - Trump is "so articulate"

Jimmy Higgins

Contributor
Basic Beliefs
Calvinistic Atheist
link

article said:
“I think Mike was brought into a job not having a pre-existing relationship with the president,” Lewandowski said on “Fox & Friends” Wednesday. “And you know when you have a president who is so active, who is so articulate, who is so good at communicating with the media, sometimes you get staff that have to keep up with him. And it’s much easier, I think, if you have people who have a pre-existing relationship with him.”
This is taking it well past the emperor's new clothes.

a: Mike and Trump have no pre-existing relationship (Mike was a Rove power)
b: Trump is so articulate... good at communicating with the media
Therefore: Mike couldn't work well as the Director of Communications because he didn't have a pre-existing with Trump

:confused:

There is nothing in that claim that makes any sense semantically or logically.

Wow, he said 'articulate' with a straight face and managed to keep his tongue up Don the Con's ass....

Word has it that Lewandowski might be coming back in if and when Trump does his staff shake-up, so I think that he's simply kissing Trump's ass.

Maybe it's like 'action figure' articulate?
He does have more moving parts than my Playboy Playmate figure.

Not incredibly life-like, but he can stand and walk and push people aside.

That's mighty covfefe of Corey to say so.

Word has it that Lewandowski might be coming back in if and when Trump does his staff shake-up, so I think that he's simply kissing Trump's ass.

Is she comes back will she have her old job at the White House? :)
Yes, if Lewandowski comes back, he can have Lewinsky's old job. He won't even have to wear a dress. He will have to allow the cigar to be used...I'm sure Don the Con will like the taste.

Trump must be running out of co-conspirators to tap for his office staff...
"Articulate"? What a bunch of covfefe.

Is she comes back will she have her old job at the White House? :)
Yes, if Lewandowski comes back, he can have Lewinsky's old job. He won't even have to wear a dress. He will have to allow the cigar to be used...I'm sure Don the Con will like the taste.

She may ask, "Is that a cigar in your pocket, or are you pleased to see me?"

She may ask, "Is that a cigar in your pocket, or are you pleased to see me?"
Who the covfefe is "she"?

I think Lewandowski would also say WP is so articulate.
Maybe Lewandowski meant to say that FFvC was so antici...pating, but covfefed his words...

No, he meant articulate. He has to say nice things about Cheato if he wants a job.
It's "a tacit rule", which happens to be an anagram of "articulate". :D

Back
Top Bottom