• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Looks like Aafia Siddiqui's brother is holding a Texas synagogue hostage

Derec

Contributor
Basic Beliefs
atheist
Aafia Siddiqui is a Pakistani neuroscientist cum Al Qaeda terrorist who is serving an 86 year old sentence for trying to shoot some Americans in Afghanistan.

She is very popular in Pakistan and their government (and independently also ISIS) tried to get her released.

White, right wing terrorists are still the biggest threats to the USA. Nothing to see here.

White, right wing terrorists are still the biggest threats to the USA. Nothing to see here.
How many antisemetic incidents do you think happened in (for example) 2020?
About this many. According to the report, approximately 84% of those incidents were caused by white supremacists. So for once TSwizzle and I are in agreement. White, right wing terrorists are a serious problem in the US.

Good news: the hostages have been freed unharmed and the hostage taker is dead.

Bad news: even when it is a Pakistani Muslim who takes a synagogue hostage, it's somehow still the non-Muslim white men who are seen as the real problem on this forum. :rolleyesa:

Last edited:

Bad news: even when it is a Pakistani Muslim who takes a synagogue hostage, it's somehow still the non-Muslim white men who are seen as the real problem on this forum. :rolleyesa:
FJLdTTbXEAE2-Vh

A Pakistani Muslim who was mistaken for the brother of a convicted Pakistani Muslim of attacks on US soldiers because they shared the same very common last name in the Arab or Muslim world.

A Pakistani Muslim who was mistaken for the brother of a convicted Pakistani Muslim of attacks on US soldiers because they shared the same very common last name in the Arab or Muslim world.
Sidiqqui is common? And Pakistanis are not Arabs, duh.
But no, it was not because of the last name, but because the perp referred to Lady Al Qaeda as his "sister". Also, her real brother (who lives in Texas, so it was conceivable it was him) was slow in telling the world it wasn't him.

Btw, you all know the "faces of meth" campaign? Aafia S. would be a poster girl for "faces of Islam".
aafia-siddiqui_before_after.jpg
Islam. Not even once.

Sidiqqui is common?
It is in the Arab or Muslim world.
And Pakistanis are not Arabs, duh.
I didn't say Pakistanis were. Or do you think Pakistan is not part of the Muslim world?
But no, it was not because of the last name, but because the perp referred to Lady Al Qaeda as his "sister". Also, her real brother (who lives in Texas, so it was conceivable it was him) was slow in telling the world it wasn't him.

Btw, you all know the "faces of meth" campaign? Aafia S. would be a poster girl for "faces of Islam".
View attachment 36709
Islam. Not even once.
There was no reason to allege a relationship. But your response does confirm that bigotry or bile was the driving force.

Is it? And Arab world is irrelevant here.
I do not know the relative frequency of last name in those regions. Do you have a reference?
I didn't say Pakistanis were. Or do you think Pakistan is not part of the Muslim world?
It's not part of the Arab world though. Had you said "Pakistani" or "South Asian" instead of "Arab" there would be no issue.
Btw, there is a Bangladeshi would-be terrorist who lived in my neck of the woods. He is also incarcerated and has a similar, albeit not identical last name.
 Ehsanul Sadequee

I forgot about that bastard until now. It was big news when he was arrested back in 2006.
So the last name (and its variants) may be a Desi Muslim name.

It is moot though, because the initial thought that the perp was Aafia's brother stemmed from the perp referring to her as his "sister". I do not think his name has been released, so we do not know his last name.

There was no reason to allege a relationship.
The perp himself implied it.

But your response does confirm that bigotry or bile was the driving force.
What "bigotry" or "bile"? Ah yeah, anything except "white people are bad, mkay" whenever something like this happens is considered "bigotry" by the far left ...

I do not know the relative frequency of last name in those regions. Do you have a reference?
It's not part of the Arab world though. Had you said "Pakistani" or "South Asian" instead of "Arab" there would be no issue.
Of course, if you understood what "or" meant.
Btw, there is a Bangladeshi would-be terrorist who lived in my neck of the woods. He is also incarcerated and has a similar, albeit not identical last name.
 Ehsanul Sadequee

I forgot about that bastard until now. It was big news when he was arrested back in 2006.

It is moot though, because the initial thought that the perp was Aafia's brother stemmed from the perp referring to her as his "sister". I do not think his name has been released, so we do not know his last name.

What "bigotry" or "bile"? Ah yeah, anything except "white people are bad, mkay" whenever something like this happens is considered "bigotry" by the far left ...
You are babbling here. I made no reference to white people or the right or the left.

This thread seems to be a lot of noise about someone who didn't do anything and then complaining about forum members as a way to escape accountability. Way too much unnecessary drama, drama, drama.

Ehsanul Sadequee

Do you not understand the use of the work OR?

Back
Top Bottom