• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Macho

Basic Beliefs
Civilizationist
The male muscle (the sword) is the "I don't care" muscle. Like all psychological muscles you strengthen it by lifting psychological weights. The weight in this case is anger. The "I don't care" muscle allows you to filter out or ignore things that would otherwise be very distracting and disruptive to you. (Things that would make you angry.) It acts as a shield to protect you.

Macho people get angry when they should "not care". See the image below. Would you rather go into battle with a large sword or with large macho balls that the enemy will just use for target practice?

Being macho is a symptom of narcissism personality disorder. When the personality disorder becomes total the victim becomes "locked in" to that sort of thinking. The idea of backing down or not becoming angry literally never even enters their head. It doesnt even seem like a possibility. The trick to removing the "lock" and curing the disease is showing them, or rather putting them in, a situation where backing down is clearly to their advantage and clearly harmful to the one they are backing down from.

Being macho is about anger not hate (hate is a different muscle) but most everything that can be said about anger can also be said about hate.

la2pgbR.png

Sounds like somebody is compensating for a small penis.

You really have to define what you mean by macho. In Latino culture machismo is sexual and patriarchal.

strong or aggressive masculine pride.
"the exaggerated machismo displayed in the tango"

I see what you are saying about those beastly macho men.

However, if we want to be balanced and objective what about all those hyper feminine women? Aggressive famine pride and flaunting it? Mind you I am not complaining about female exaggerated femininity, like masculinity it is part of our human makeup.

Paraphrasing a scene from a Rocky movie, Rocky says to his wife I don't ask you to stop being a woman, don't ask me to stop being a man.

In the processive PC environment that developed since the 60s mean are to be castrated because men are offensive and aggressive. The irony is as women get political power they are just as aggressive as males.

Women who want to become men take male harmonies. There have been numerous athletic scandals with women taking male hormones

Nothing if that's your intention but that is not what they are intending to do
I think I'll put as much effort as Gene Roddenberry's portrayal of Willy Wonka as Augustus Gloop was doing something that would most certainly turn out badly for him to stop anyone from castrating themselves.

I think I'll put as much effort as Gene Roddenberry's portrayal of Willy Wonka as Augustus Gloop was doing something that would most certainly turn out badly for him to stop anyone from castrating themselves.
Gene Roddenberry? Give me strength. It was Gene Wilder.

And for the audience playing at home, Jarhyn is saying "I don't give a shit about the potentially fatal or negatively life-changing consequences that might flow from macho behaviour".

Gene Roddenberry? Give me strength. It was Gene Wilder.

And for the audience playing at home, Jarhyn is saying "I don't give a shit about the potentially fatal or negatively life-changing consequences that might flow from macho behaviour".
In fact, I find it a natural consequence of 'play stupid games, win stupid prizes'.

[removed]

It's their right to castrate themselves. And our benefit.

I would rather they stop being so idiotically macho, so as to avoid such consequences.

Also, this is a figurative castration. If you weren't following.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom