• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

MASSIVE Revelation the Weekend Before the Election

Tom Sawyer

Super Moderator
Staff member
Basic Beliefs
That I'm God
Ya ... I know, right?

With all the twists and turns in this campaign, I was expecting ... like ... something. It's looking like neither side is deciding to upend the race by hurling some last-minute pile of shit at their opponent.

I'm rather disappointed in both candidates (for their lack of providing me with another burst of entertainment, not simply because they're both disappointing candidates).

Ya ... I know, right?

With all the twists and turns in this campaign, I was expecting ... like ... something. It's looking like neither side is deciding to upend the race by hurling some last-minute pile of shit at their opponent.

I'm rather disappointed in both candidates (for their lack of providing me with another burst of entertainment, not simply because they're both disappointing candidates).

What makes you think they won't? I am still expecting Trump to come out on Tuesday, as the votes are being cast, and announce that this was all a hoax and that he wanted to show Americans how stupid they are. And then he will endorse Clinton and say he was recruited by her and was working for her all along. She of course will deny it and say that he is only saying so because he is losing big in the election tally.

If not that, he is sure to do something dramatic. The guy is a born showman and drama queen. His twitter feed during election night is going to be comedy GOLD.

Ya ... I know, right?

What makes you think they won't? I am still expecting Trump to come out on Tuesday, as the votes are being cast, and announce that this was all a hoax and that he wanted to show Americans how stupid they are. And then he will endorse Clinton and say he was recruited by her and was working for her all along. She of course will deny it and say that he is only saying so because he is losing big in the election tally.

If not that, he is sure to do something dramatic. The guy is a born showman and drama queen. His twitter feed during election night is going to be comedy GOLD.

After the votes are cast, I couldn't give less of a shit about what Donald Trump says or does. He's got four more says to entertain me and I demand to be amused, dammit!

- - - Updated - - -

We still have the rest of today, tomorrow, Sunday and Monday. Don't give up hope yet.

I know, but I'm starting to get worried. This has all been so exciting and I want to end with a bang, not a whimper. If I want to hear a whimper, I'll listen to Trump on Tuesday night.

I wonder if Twitter will see a rush of people signing up to use it so they can follow Trump on election night. I have no idea how Twitter works and am pondering getting it myself so I can watch. It will be more entertaining than anything you've seen this year election related.

I wonder if Twitter will see a rush of people signing up to use it so they can follow Trump on election night. I have no idea how Twitter works and am pondering getting it myself so I can watch. It will be more entertaining than anything you've seen this year election related.

Ya, you're right about that - it will be entertaining. I see him starting out the day all positive and upbeat and then slowly getting more angry, bitter and passive aggressive as the day goes on. It will be quite funny.

I have a Twitter account, that I've never used...

For the life of me, I don't remember the screen name or password.

Later,
ElectEngr

Ya, I'm the same way. I signed up for Twitter a couple of years ago because one of my kids' teachers was posting class updates on it, but I haven't logged into it in a couple of years so I'd need to check out how to do it.

Back
Top Bottom