• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

McCabe Steps down.. a couple months early

Jimmy Higgins

Contributor
Basic Beliefs
Calvinistic Atheist
Andrew McCabe has stepped down from his position of Deputy Director of the FBI.

Lie of the day:
article said:
White House Press Secretary Sarah Huckabee Sanders said later Monday that the White House had seen reports about McCabe stepping aside, but that Trump had no involvement in the decision.

Trump could be fucking his daughter at the podium, and Sanders would deny he was fucking his daughter.

Journalist: But she keeps saying 'Fuck me Daddy, fuck me!'
Sanders: That isn't an uncommon thing to hear people say when having sex. But really the fake news media needs to stop hounding the President over every little detail.

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/donald-trump/trump-s-gripes-against-mccabe-included-wife-s-politics-comey-n842161 said:
The day after President Donald Trump fired James Comey, he became so furious watching television footage of the ousted FBI director boarding a government-funded plane from Los Angeles back to Washington, D.C. that he called the bureau’s acting director, Andrew McCabe, to vent, according to multiple people familiar with the phone call.

Trump demanded to know why Comey was allowed to fly on an FBI plane after he had been fired, these people said. McCabe told the president he hadn’t been asked to authorize Comey’s flight, but if anyone had asked, he would have approved it, three people familiar with the call recounted to NBC News.

The president was silent for a moment and then turned on McCabe, suggesting he ask his wife how it feels to be a loser — an apparent reference to a failed campaign for state office in Virginia that McCabe’s wife made in 2015.

McCabe replied: “OK, sir.” Trump then hung up the phone.

JFC.

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/donald-trump/trump-s-gripes-against-mccabe-included-wife-s-politics-comey-n842161 said:
The day after President Donald Trump fired James Comey, he became so furious watching television footage of the ousted FBI director boarding a government-funded plane from Los Angeles back to Washington, D.C. that he called the bureau’s acting director, Andrew McCabe, to vent, according to multiple people familiar with the phone call.

Trump demanded to know why Comey was allowed to fly on an FBI plane after he had been fired, these people said. McCabe told the president he hadn’t been asked to authorize Comey’s flight, but if anyone had asked, he would have approved it, three people familiar with the call recounted to NBC News.

The president was silent for a moment and then turned on McCabe, suggesting he ask his wife how it feels to be a loser — an apparent reference to a failed campaign for state office in Virginia that McCabe’s wife made in 2015.

McCabe replied: “OK, sir.” Trump then hung up the phone.

JFC.

The combination of those sentiments whipped the president into such a fury over Comey last year that he wanted his firing to abruptly strip him of any trappings that come with the office and leave him across the country scrambling to find his own way home.

I know that Trump is a petty little turd, but reading this just sickens me.

How the fuck did anyone vote for him...

I have never in my life wished for pure venomous revenge against anyone until now. I want to see Trump in prison and 100% personally broke for the rest of his short miserable life. And his fucking sons and daughter can join him.

I have never in my life wished for pure venomous revenge against anyone until now. I want to see Trump in prison and 100% personally broke for the rest of his short miserable life. And his fucking sons and daughter can join him.

Sounds good to me. As a bit of cathartic therapy, try to find the Mel Brooks movie “Life Stinks”. It is about an amoral billionaire land developer. He wants to get some land that a lot of homeless people camp around, kick them out and build another self aggrandizing complex. A rival owns some of the land, so they enter into a bet where he has to live there as a homeless person for a month. You can definitely see some similarities, and scenes that would be great if they happened to the Cheeto. (Roger Ebert even mentioned Trump in his review)

The combination of those sentiments whipped the president into such a fury over Comey last year that he wanted his firing to abruptly strip him of any trappings that come with the office and leave him across the country scrambling to find his own way home.

I know that Trump is a petty little turd, but reading this just sickens me.

How the fuck did anyone vote for him...

He really does bring good out the worst in everyone. I feel the same way. I have yet to find one redeeming quality.

Back
Top Bottom