• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Meanwhile in the lighter side of OMFG!!! What the hell?!

Jimmy Higgins

Contributor
Basic Beliefs
Calvinistic Atheist
In these dark times, it is easy to forget about the simple things in politics that simply make our minds go WTF?!

This is apparently Xmas decorations in the White House, not Voldemort's home.

wtf???

Though I suppose it could be worse... he might have had everything painted gold.

Gold isn't cheesy enough for a Cheato Christmas. Also, the tinsel color doesn't reflect his orange cast quite so dramatically.

Is this a cry for help from poor Melania?

I guess I'd be ok with it as an anti- Christmas statement and I had no children to traumatize. I know my young daughter would be afraid of that.

I totally don't mind the surreal darkness. I know that small children would be freaked walking down the corridor, looking around corners at shadow elves. However, for me personally, as a tall person with big shoulders, if anyone else was also present in the hall, I would be extremely annoyed at dodging people and branches.

The picture reminds me that suicides go down in the holiday season.
The media hypes any suicide that does occur, but for the most part, depressed people really fit in during December. Everything's dead, bleak. the skies are grey. Stressed people scurry around, trying to deal with a hundred pressing hurdles between gifts for family, food for parties, end-of-year milestones at the job, clearing projects for the holiday standdown, putting up with visiting relatives, making time for the winter festival recital at school, more gifts for secret santa, fear of what the credit card bill is going to look like, a 2100 hour announcement that cookies are needed for the class party, um, tomorrow ... Whining about that GODDAMNED song being on the radio YET AGAIN! What are you cooking for Christmas Dinner and did you know that Grandpa's girlfriend is vegan and allergic to all forms of food except oven mitts and caviar?

The Depressed tend to think that everyone's just like them... it's a relief. SPRING is when they drop like flies...

This 'chamber of dark Christmas' has all the color and joy of tramping through the grey, freezing slush, with a distant splash of Christmas Color that is supposed to be the dominant theme but really just highlights a small island of deadlines in the middle of the horror...

I hope they let Spicer and Manafort slog through this room, could be therapeutic.

I didn't know Tim Burton went into interior decorating

I'll be honest. I kinda dig it. Maybe not as holiday decore though. Perhaps as the lobby to an art gallery or the main hallway in a house?

I would hope that this photo was taken after hours, and that it is not meant to be so dark.

I wonder when the "war on christmas' brigade is going to attack Trump for this.

I picture Trump sitting in a sleigh, stuffing his face with Turkish Delight.

I would hope that this photo was taken after hours, and that it is not meant to be so dark.

I wonder when the "war on christmas' brigade is going to attack Trump for this.
As long as it's the Christmas chamber, not the Holiday Chamber, they'll be happy.

James Corden said Trump's Christmas hallway looked more like the sneak peek of Season 3 of Stranger Things

Back
Top Bottom