• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

More dirty deeds from His Flatulence''s family

What bothers me the most is that Manafort, Kuschner, Gates did all these things and weren't caught (until they made enough of a public nuisance of themselves). The IRS is grossly underfunded (yes... they are, for an organization that collects trillions of dollars) and the enforcement of regulations has been gutted.

What bothers me the most is that Manafort, Kuschner, Gates did all these things and weren't caught (until they made enough of a public nuisance of themselves). The IRS is grossly underfunded (yes... they are, for an organization that collects trillions of dollars) and the enforcement of regulations has been gutted.

Yup. If you're big and powerful you can get away with an awful lot from the IRS because they simply don't have the resources to figure out you're lying.

Gasp!

Surely you're not suggesting that the law should also apply to the aristocracy. What's the point of having an aristocracy if the rules apply to them? I thought that Magna Carta business was strictly British and that we rebelled from the British so that our aristocrats wouldn't have to bother with any of that Magna Carta bull[bad word].

Back
Top Bottom