• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Most Dishonest & Corrupt Media Awards of the Year - So stupid, it needs it own thread!

Jimmy Higgins

Contributor
Basic Beliefs
Calvinistic Atheist
The *sigh* President said:
I will be announcing THE MOST DISHONEST & CORRUPT MEDIA AWARDS OF THE YEAR on Monday at 5:00 o’clock. Subjects will cover Dishonesty & Bad Reporting in various categories from the Fake News Media. Stay tuned!
link
Now, let's ignore for the moment that the way the adjectives are included, imply that the awards themselves are dishonest and corrupt... which, in all fairness, is accurate. Unfortunately, President Ellipsis has given America, and indeed, the entire media community only a week to plead their cases.

Stephen Colbert tries his best to make a case for not only winning an award, but sweeping them, including the treasured Eric Trump Memorial Award For Disappointment.

I would say, no coverage unless Il Douchebag, who loves free publicity, has a paying sponsor.

Later,
ElectEngr
Naw, he'll just tweet it. You know, 99.9% of people like Trump that Tweet, have only their family as followers... and he is on their ignore list.

Maybe Breitbart will make the list, now that Stevie is on the outs. :D

Talk about anti-climactic. I had to google it to see if it actually happened. Although, it's pretty apt that Trump "hosted" such a debacle. Any other President and this would be in the news for weeks.

Back
Top Bottom