• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.
  • 2021 Internet Infidels Fundraising Drive
    Greetings! Time for the annual fundraiser.Sorry for the late update, we normally start this early in October. Funds are needed to keep II and IIDB online. I was not able to get an IIDB based donations addon implemented for this year, I will make sure to have that done for next year. You can help support II in several ways, please visit the Support Us page for more info. Or just click:

I will try to track all donations from IIDB. Many thanks to those that have already donated. The current total is $550. If everyone dontated just $5, we would easily hit our goal.

My Vacation Cruise in Asia during the Wuhan Flu Scare

Copernicus

Industrial Grade Linguist
Is that wall (fake window) just a lighted photo or is it a video of outside?

Good guess. This is a windowless inside cabin on the Royal Caribbean Ovation. It is a large TV display with a live feed to the starboard side of the ship. So we could see the outside in real time, just as if we had an oceanview or balcony cabin. This is the first time that we ever experienced an inside cabin like that, and we enjoyed it a lot. Of course, the resolution was not quite as good as a real window, but we could still see land features, wildlife, and land going by. Also, the TV in the room showed a view in front of the ship which is typical of most cruise ships. However, the front camera on this ship was not fixed. It panned slowly left and right to give us a view 45 degrees to each side. Inside cabins are the cheapest class sold on these ships, but we enjoyed it more than any other inside cabin we've had.

Rhea

Cyborg with a Tiara
Staff member
That’s kinda neat that it’s a live feed.

Also, I like your sweater!

Top Bottom