• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.
  • 2021 Internet Infidels Fundraising Drive
    Greetings! Time for the annual fundraiser.Sorry for the late update, we normally start this early in October. Funds are needed to keep II and IIDB online. I was not able to get an IIDB based donations addon implemented for this year, I will make sure to have that done for next year. You can help support II in several ways, please visit the Support Us page for more info. Or just click:

I will try to track all donations from IIDB. Many thanks to those that have already donated. The current total is $923. If everyone dontated just $5, we would easily hit our goal.

NFL

Jimmy Higgins

Contributor
Basic Beliefs
Calvinistic Atheist
Wow! QB 2 for 3, and the Pats win. Bills aren't anywhere near a 7-5 team. Two great defenses. I don't know if these two teams can meet in the AFC Championship, but they are two of the best. Add in Kansas City and there are your top three teams.

And in a couple months when two other teams are in the AFC Championship you feel free to ignore this post.

Terrell

Veteran Member
Basic Beliefs
socially liberal/libertarian on most issues, but not all.
Wow, Patriots only throw 3 passes tonight (bad wind), still win. Ran effectively for most of the game against 8-9 man boxes.

Edit: Lol, if only I hit reply a few seconds earlier.

blastula

Contributor
Basic Beliefs
Gnostic atheist
That was such a winnable game for Buffalo, it has got to mess with them, especially considering how they have been totally owned by NE for so long. And NE came out acting like an underdog going for two early. I thought Buffalo made a mistake attempting a field goal late in strong winds, instead of a touchdown.

AFC is still ridiculously tight, up for grabs. Even 1-7 Miami has a shot at postseason, now at 6-7. I'd say the biggest factor in the standings has been injuries.

Top Bottom