• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

NYT Best Selling Piece of Crap

NobleSavage

Veteran Member
Basic Beliefs
Atheist
http://www.amazon.com/The-Harbinger...QKI/ref=pd_sim_kstore_1?ie=UTF8&refRID=11H9GR

I have some fundy family members who are into this Jonathan Cahn guy. Once you buy The Harbinger then its a stream of new books and CDs "to keep you on the cutting edge of what is happening to this country" -- quote from family member.

There is even the The Harbinger: Fact or Fiction? Which you might hope is a rational and sober debunking of The Harbinger , but disappointingly is another fundy calming that Jonathan Cahn doesn't have it exactly correct. :rolleyesa:

http://www.amazon.com/The-Harbinger...QKI/ref=pd_sim_kstore_1?ie=UTF8&refRID=11H9GR

I have some fundy family members who are into this Jonathan Cahn guy. Once you buy The Harbinger then its a stream of new books and CDs "to keep you on the cutting edge of what is happening to this country" -- quote from family member.

There is even the The Harbinger: Fact or Fiction? Which you might hope is a rational and sober debunking of The Harbinger , but disappointingly is another fundy calming that Jonathan Cahn doesn't have it exactly correct. :rolleyesa:

Well in a few years, it will be in the dusty parts of everybody's bookshelf with the Hal Lindsey books and the Mayan calender end 'o the world crap. Remember the name of the clown that wrote the book telling us when Saddam invaded Kuwait this was proof that the end of the world was acoming? No? Me neither!
And heck, we still have the Van Impes to laugh at.

Is it possible...
That there exists an ancient mystery that holds the secret of America's future?
That this mystery lies behind everything from 9/11 to the collapse of the global economy?
That ancient harbingers of judgment are now manifesting in America?
That God is sending America a prophetic message of what is yet to come?

No.
No it isn't.

Wow, that's a short book. I wonder if I can get a few million people to pay $8 each for it.

Apparently it's not going to do well here. Perhaps it will do better on CARM?

Is it possible...
That there exists an ancient mystery that holds the secret of America's future?
That this mystery lies behind everything from 9/11 to the collapse of the global economy?
That ancient harbingers of judgment are now manifesting in America?
That God is sending America a prophetic message of what is yet to come?

No.
No it isn't.

Wow, that's a short book. I wonder if I can get a few million people to pay $8 each for it.

Sure. Just write a book meant to appeal to Christians. They are taught that it is virtuous to accept conclusions without evidence, so it's not like your arguments actually have to be any good.

I was told the author tried to offer to my company. It was rejected. I would have done so if they had sent it to me. It reminds me of the 9-11/Kennedy Assassination/ Invisible Lizards/ Masons/ Rosicrucians crap.

Eldarion Lathria

The Harbinger is the best server to play SWTOR on. Those damn Christians will try to ruin anything! :mad:

Back
Top Bottom