• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Offensive fiber artworks

Make one for Malintent that says "die mad about I.T. support over the phone" :D

haha! Or one for Bilby that says, "die mad about the US not using the metric system or celsius and people calling nut juice 'milk'." :D

Geez. Give you Seppos 25.4mm and you take 1.61km. I do have some 0.556 degrees of tolerance, but I draw the line at calling things 'milk' that didn't originate in a mammary gland. It really gets on my tits.

:lol:

Cks4T3EUoAAUrit.jpg

Holy meatballs! Nice quilt. Raaaaa-men!

I like the cross-stitch frame as a meme medium. It is as open-ended as teeshirts.

But, of late, what caught my attention in the 'offensive' fiberworks genre was this:

bee28012f4dfec33bba1803232aa4142.jpg

Cat ass trophy pot holders!

Get the whole set!

These are awesome, and in use in my own home, thanks to Flooof.

View attachment 13962
BTW Floof, the vet that visited out dog today has given your cat butt coasters the biggest seal of approval! She particularly likes the black and white, and white ones as the butt bit stood out!

BTW Floof, the vet that visited out dog today has given your cat butt coasters the biggest seal of approval! She particularly likes the black and white, and white ones as the butt bit stood out!

hehe Right on. :D

hehe Right on. :D

She suggested one could serve as a thermometer holder. :)

I just saw a cross stitch that says "My drug of choice is the <3 I get from Jesus. Just kidding. It's weed!"

Ha, you people and your drugs. I'm on a natural high that smart people call "duhhhh".

Make people a unicorn butt, and a lot of people will remember you when they want a unicorn butt again.

Make people a unicorn butt, and a lot of people will remember you when they want a unicorn butt again.

Floof crocheted me some cat butt coasters, and I paid her for some for my brother as a wedding/housewarming gift.

So yes, if I wanted some, I do know who to ask and I would also know how much to offer as payment for them. :)

Back
Top Bottom