• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Prediction: We Will Soon See "Proof" From Foreign Countries That Russia Did Not Interfere

Koyaanisqatsi

Veteran Member
Basic Beliefs
Spiritual atheist
It's an easy one to make, I know, but for the record, I predict we will start seeing "proof" from places like the Ukraine and China and elsewhere--in spite of the fact that it's already been revealed why and how--that is either anti-Biden or anti-Russia meddling (or both).

The whole point of the Ukraine tip of the iceberg is that Trump wants another country to create a fake "Steele Dossier" and has likely been doing exactly what he did to Zelensky to a number of different countries and that's why the impeachment investigations are all held in secret; to hide the fact that this wasn't a one-off and has in fact been an ongoing primary drive of Trump's probably since day one.

I HOPE "they" start making those claims... it will support the case against him... the case you describe as prevalent and ongoing since day one.
Even better would be the sentiment that the "jig is up" by these other countries... like if Shi said, "Trump said he would lift tariffs if I falsely claimed X publically", rather than get swept up in investigations / sanctions.
What might help are severe sanctions against ukraine for not reporting the threat against their country from our "rouge president". Use them as a warning to other countries that they should report any similar abuse immediately to avoid sanctions and to receive US congressional protection - (and help build the case for impeachment to prevent such abuse in the future).

Prediction: We Will Soon See "Proof" From Foreign Countries That Russia Did Not Interfere .
No, we'll see proof that they DID interfere, but for Hillary.
That's how she got the votes. But the true will of the people bore out, anyway.

And they'll turn out to have supported Pelosi, and the Squad and all his eminies.

Back
Top Bottom