• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

President Trump Expected to Shrink bears' ears by as Much as 90 Percent

Yeah... the party of Roosevelt. :rolleyes:

I suppose the good news is that it will take too long in court and then the US will drop the plan once a Democrat is back in the White House, hopefully by 2021.
article said:
For its supporters, the Bears Ears monument designation came to symbolize an indigenous victory after centuries of frustration.

For its opponents, it was an abuse of power by Mr. Obama, an infringement on the right of local people to decide what happens in their backyard.

“Our country places a high premium on consent,” said Phil Lyman, a county commissioner who lives at the edge of the monument. The designation, he said, “felt very nonconsensual.”
And here is the problem. A Democrat President wants to do something, they have no mandate and everything must be voted on ad infinitium until it fails. Republican President... rule by decree is just fine. He has the blessing of all the people.

It's the theory of the opposite. Do everything opposite of what is right and what your predecessor did. And you're the winner!

I hate this man with a passion that is becoming very unhealthy for me.
The good news is that when he resigns, almost no one will have ever supported him. He'll be just like George W. Bush, the guy no one ever voted for.

The good news is that when he resigns, almost no one will have ever supported him. He'll be just like George W. Bush, the guy no one ever voted for.
I think more like Nixon.
In 1976, not only could you not find a Nixon supporter, you there were all sorts of people telling everyone "I never did trust that slippery bastard..."

I think more like Nixon.
In 1976, not only could you not find a Nixon supporter, you there were all sorts of people telling everyone "I never did trust that slippery bastard..."

Don't Blame Me, I Voted for McGovern

Later,
ElectEngr

I don't know. The Trumpettes are a breed apart. I think they will go to their graves supporting this malignant orange asshole

I think more like Nixon.

As an aside, I think that Nixon is 10 times the president that Trump is. I'd take him all day over Trump.

To get this back on topic, Trump has to shrink the bear's ear so he can hold them in his tiny hands.

:tomato:

Back
Top Bottom