• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Pruitt helps fill the DC cesspool

funinspace

Don't Panic
Basic Beliefs
functional atheist; theoretical agnostic
The near constant noise around FFvC's antics and scandals seems to have nearly drowned out what would otherwise be a pretty big scandal headline. Last weekend it came out that Pruitt clearly hid a sweet housing deal. He also brought on board as special advisers to the EPA 2 of the friends that helped him with the transaction.

https://www.cnn.com/2018/04/21/politics/scott-pruitt-nyt-oklahoma-home-shell-company/index.html
EPA chief Scott Pruitt purchased a house in 2003 from a retiring lobbyist through a shell company registered to a business partner who now holds top political job at the agency The New York Times reported Saturday.

As a state senator in 2003, Pruitt became an owner of an Oklahoma City house held by a shell company registered under the name of a business partner and law school friend, Kenneth Wagner, the Times reported, citing a review of real estate and other public records. Wagner is now a senior adviser for regional and state affairs at the EPA.
The mortgage on the house was issued by a local bank led by another business associate, Albert Kelly, the Times said, citing the records. Kelly is now also one of Pruitt's top aides at the EPA, in charge of its Superfund program.

The purchase price of $375,000 was $100,000 less than what the lobbyist, Marsha Lindsey, had paid just a year earlier -- a difference picked up by her employer, telecom company SBC Oklahoma, the Times reported.
The shell company then sold it a couple years later for $95k more. Of course that would have been when housing prices were climbing a lot in many places, though I have no idea about OKC...

To cut down on the number of new threads, is there anyone in the Trump administration who isn't either corrupt or an outright criminal? It would be quicker to just talk about that handful.

To cut down on the number of new threads, is there anyone in the Trump administration who isn't either corrupt or an outright criminal? It would be quicker to just talk about that handful.
Linda McMahon I think might be one of the only.

No, I heard she was actually a serial killer. I don't want to be spreading unconfirmed rumors or anything, but the word on the internet is that she's a serial killer.

No, I heard she was actually a serial killer. I don't want to be spreading unconfirmed rumors or anything, but the word on the internet is that she's a serial killer.

Yup. That's what people are saying. A lot of people are saying that. :rolleyes:

Yup. That's what people are saying. A lot of people are saying that. :rolleyes:

Ooh. Confirmation.

Has she ever publically denied being a serial killer or is she being suspiciously quiet about the subject?

Well there is this guy in the White House named Barron that would fit the bill, but technically he may not be considered a True administration official. But hey, who knows, maybe The Dotard appointed him to something as well...

Oh, and no, it is not the pseudonymous Barron, that a certain cretin used in the 1980's.

Back
Top Bottom