• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Religion science

Basic Beliefs
We are a singularity consciousness creating our universe
Religion is a disgusting creation of theists and atheists arguing fighting and killing in the name of god. Or lack there of.
Science is an ignorant creation that stops at the physical perception of our existence ignoring the subatomic electromagnetic energy waves of our non physical existence.
Here is my understanding.
Hi . I have been researching for many years and I believe I have the answers for you.
What who when how and why we exist.
I will try a short summary of my conclusions.
1.deconstruction… flesh>atoms>subatomic particles >
Subatomic electromagnetic energy waves > consciousness…..
2. Physical is just a perception of vibrating energy.
10011100011 angstroms decibels firing synapses > all just subatomic electromagnetic energy waves.
We are a singularity that is creating our consciousness by vibrating.
I think therefore I am.. everything is a product of our thinking.
There is more such as the past is over doesn’t exist anymore > the future doesn’t exist yet.
Only now ever exists.. now after now .. we are an ever expanding singularity consciousness.
Energy cannot be created or destroyed so the purpose of the universe is to make our existence as a singularity (1) in a universe of nothingness (0) 1100011100
A more enjoyable experience…. Eternity is a long time to be lonely and bored.

Religion is a disgusting creation of theists and atheists arguing fighting and killing in the name of god. Or lack there of.
I very much disagree.
Religion can be that. But not usually.
Usually it's a form of fiction that reinforces the world view of whoever holds it. Sometimes that's a good thing, although obviously not always.

Science is an ignorant creation that stops at the physical perception of our existence ignoring the subatomic electromagnetic energy waves of our non physical existence.
This is nonsense.
Science is imperfect and limited. It is also the human race's best effort to understand objective reality to date.
Before the scientific method, the usual method was the religious method. Somebody claims to speak for God(s) and if they can acquire enough authority their unsupported assertions become truth. Science is definitely better than that.

Here is my understanding...
You've repeated this several times already in different posts. It's starting to look entirely like "proselytizing". IIDB does have a rule against proselytizing.
Just a friendly bit of advice.
Tom

Exactly where are atheists killing in the name of nothing?

Science is an ignorant creation
He said on the internet....
Let’s start with in the Ukraine.. then add every other country where people are being killed for any reason. Because everyone thinks their acts of killing others is for the right reason. To advance their own personal opinions of what is right.

Let’s start with in the Ukraine.. then add every other country where people are being killed for any reason. Because everyone thinks their acts of killing others is for the right reason. To advance their own personal opinions of what is right.

I don't understand what this has to do with religion or science.

For whatever reason, humans have been prone to violence for as long as we (and our forebears going back a billion years) have existed. We apes have honed our skills at killing a lot faster than our ethics.
Tom

For whatever reason, humans have been prone to violence for as long as we (and our forebears going back a billion years) have existed. We apes have honed our skills at killing a lot faster than our ethics.
Tom
Excuse me? Do you not understand the definition of right and how it applies to the murder of people.
morally good, justified, or acceptable.
"I hope we're doing the right thing" · 
true or correct as a fact.
in a satisfactory, sound, or normal state or condition.
TRUE…right correct
Religion and Science are both lacking in understanding of what is true.

Do you not understand the definition of right and how it applies to the murder of people.

I asked what your post has to do with religion or science.

I don't understand what your definition of "right" or "murder" means, because you haven't said. So I'm asking.
What do you mean by "right" and "murder"?
Tom

I very much disagree.
Usually it's a form of fiction that reinforces the world view of whoever holds it. Sometimes that's a good thing, although obviously not always.

This is nonsense.
Science is imperfect and limited. It is also the human race's best effort to understand objective reality to date.
Before the scientific method, the usual method was the religious method. Somebody claims to speak for God(s) and if they can acquire enough authority their unsupported assertions become truth. Science is definitely better than that.

You've repeated this several times already in different posts. It's starting to look entirely like "proselytizing". IIDB does have a rule against proselytizing.
Tom
Wow .. proselytizing for what religion?. You stoop to false accusations and wonder why I say you have no idea what the truth is.
As Pilate said..whose truth? Yours mine gods?
Which bothers you most? My reference to atheists or my reference to god? Neither group has any interest in the truth. Both just want to CLAIM they know the truth but I can prove using evidence logic and reason, yes I do have my own understanding of the truth, please refer to any specific point you want clarification on.
God ? Or no god? I can support both assertions.

Do you not understand the definition of right and how it applies to the murder of people.

I asked what your post has to do with religion or science.

I don't understand what your definition of "right" or "murder" means, because you haven't said. So I'm asking.
What do you mean by "right" and "murder"?
Tom
Right and murder as defined in the dictionary to start with, and since we are talking morality as referred to in the bible specifically the only words “written in stone” the Ten Commandments synthesized into two… thou shalt love truth and do right above all.. thou shall treat others with the same respect you want to be treated with (paraphrased”

I very much disagree.

This is nonsense.

Tom
Are you speaking of the science that just invents a “p” into the E=mc2 because they do not understand that mass is just the relationship between Energy and c2 transpose to solve for mass m=E/c2 neither of which has any physical property. m=0 Physical is jus a perception of energy.consciousness is just a perception of reality…. I think therefore I am.. or as the god of the bible said to Moses “Tell them I AM has sent you” …. Clarified … 1: we realized we exist
2: we had no idea what where why how we exist
3: we use the word god to represent our ignorance
4: we created the god that created us in order to explain our existence.
ANY OTHER QUESTIONS…??

.. proselytizing for what religion?.
Your own.

Which bothers you most? My reference to atheists or my reference to god?
Why would I believe that Pilate said that?

What bothers me is your many assertions supported by nothing more than your opinions. That doesn't bother me much though.

I'm the staff member who approved your membership this morning. Then a batch of posts. I like having members I completely disagree with.
I want you to stay here on IIDB. I disagree with almost everything you post. I'll explain why. But I do want you to hang around and post so we can discuss stuff.
Tom

Tom
For whatever reason? Humans are prone to violence. I will explain why.
We all believe differently based on our different life experiences. We all think we are right. Instead of trying to understand the other persons point of view we try to shove our point of view down the throats of others.
Proselytizing? No? Stating fact.. the bible has held the answer all along . It’s called the golden rule… there is no god… we are ruled by action reaction
Every action has an equal and opposite reaction…. Energy cannot be created or destroyed it just changes form

Your own.

What bothers me is your many assertions supported by nothing more than your opinions. That doesn't bother me much though.

I'm the staff member who approved your membership this morning. Then a batch of posts. I like having members I completely disagree with.
I want you to stay here on IIDB. I disagree with almost everything you post. I'll explain why. But I do want you to hang around and post so we can discuss stuff.
Tom
You really don’t get it????
Pilate is a character in a metaphorical story.
Thank you so much Tom. You disagree because you base your belief on books you read. I bae my beliefs on evidence logic and reason..
The only evidence is I think therefore “I AM”
everything else is a product of my consciousness defining vibrating energy… firing synapses.. angstroms, decibels, into a physical perception.
(1) consciousness
In a universe of nothingness (0)
Creating a more enjoyable existence.

Your own.

Tom
We have FAITH in our memories of past experiences that do not exist anymore
We have HOPE for better future experiences that do not exist yet
Using LOVE we can create better nows after now after… because only now ever exists. Not a religious quote but logic and reason based on observable evidence of our memories of our past experiences…

Your own.

Tom
Using LOVE we can create better nows after now after… because only now ever exists. Not a religious quote but logic and reason based on observable evidence of our memories of our past experiences…

Who is this "we"?

Members of your personal religion?

I know it can't refer to Christians, as a group, because they can't agree upon much of anything.

So, I'm asking you flat up.
Who is "we"?
Tom

I asked for support of your claim that atheists are "arguing fighting and killing in the name of god. Or lack there of." You don't agree with people being killed, fine. Doesn't support a claim that atheists are killing over the argument.
Certainly doesn't explain the fight in the Ukraine.

Your own.

Tom

Who is this "we"?

Members of your personal religion?

I know it can't refer to Christians, as a group, because they can't agree upon much of anything.

So, I'm asking you flat up.
Who is "we"?
Tom
Actually “we” refers to the collective consciousness … let me clarify from the top.
There is only one “I AM”… I think therefore “I “ am
Everything else is a product of my mind… like characters and props and stages in a play.
God of course is the creator of the story we are acting out in an improv movie.
However we are not robots puppets or slaves, we are students learning from personal experience to create a beautiful existence from a lonely bored singularity into a universe of beauty. Angstroms decibels firing synapses are all just vibrating energy.. there is nothing physical.
Subatomic electromagnetic energy waves..our consciousness creating Color’s sounds life so we can enjoy our existence.

Religion and Science are both lacking in understanding of what is true.
And yet you are not.

Tell us, how did you come to this understanding of what is true? How do you know something that you neither have evidence for (science), or have faith in (religion)?
I know because I created it from evidence logic and reason. The only evidence is I think therefore I KNOW I exist from personal experience. But everything else is just a product of my thoughts.
A fictional story i created to ease my loneliness and boredom of being a singularity in a universe of nothingness. But by exploding into a billion different perspectives based on our different experiences.. we can now rejoin the collective bringing with us the variety that makes our existence enjoyable. But…. It’s time to get rid of the (0) not good aspects… changed into (1) positives 0001111000 becomes 111111111
It’s all good literally pun intended…

Back
Top Bottom