• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Remember, Antifa only attacks fascists, right?

Jason Harvestdancer

Contributor
Basic Beliefs
Wiccan
In the most recent example of how Antifa "only" attacks "Nazis", and how there isn't anything suspicious in the milkshakes they throw, I present Andy Ngo. He is a reporter who dares to accurately report on Antifa. So the beat him mercilessly to the point where he was hospitalized for brain hemorrhages and also threw milkshakes laced with quick dry cement at him.

He is also such an example of heteronormative white supremacy that he's a gay Asian guy.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LPcljYw3yFg[/youtube]
[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WKBzPeqzaig[/youtube]
[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RrbeLKAJWys[/youtube]

CNN seems to have no problem with this. Strange how that happens.

Anyone who can approve of this attack is a barbarian.

ANTIFA are a strange lot. Useful idiots for the leftist leaning shitebags that don’t have the bottle for violence themselves. They are not barbarians, they are mostly white wannabe thugs for rent. Wankers, the lot of them that would shit their knickers if confronted.

Check out the guys background and tell me how you weren’t baited.

I doubt sane people are just going to let you hold ridiculous kkk rallies, proud boys or whatever nonsense the rwnj are scared of these days and do nothing.

I doubt sane people are just going to let you hold ridiculous kkk rallies, proud boys or whatever nonsense the rwnj are scared of these days and do nothing.

Anybody who throws cement and otherwise initiates violence is a thug and criminal and should not be praised, regardless of what the views or words of the people having peaceful rallies are. That used to be a key liberal value.

Reactions: WAB
You were so thoroughly swindled by every aspect of the coverage on this, I don't even know where to begin. Ngo is not a journalist, and there was no cement in the fucking milkshakes (sugar dissolves cement, it's why the French antifascists used it to sabotage the construction of prisons back in the 80's and to delay arms manufacture by Nazis in WWII--you cannot make up the irony of this accusation). Just weeks ago, Andy helped literal Nazis dox a bunch of journalists, getting several of them put on the Atomwaffen "kill list." It's not the first time he's done something like this, and if you look up his history with the Proud Boys it becomes clear that Andy is a fucking neo-fascist far right sympathizer who uses Antifa as a way to get himself attention and money, not a journalist of any kind.

Andy Ngo

He's not a fascist, or even close to one. Those who say otherwise are trying to turn him into one so that they can feel justified being barbarians, criminals, and thugs.

The racist homophobic antifa of Portland (they used racial and homophobic slurs in their potentially lethal attack) are nothing but a group of criminals. Anyone who supports this action is a barbarian.

Reactions: WAB
Eric Clanton takes 3-year probation deal in Berkeley rally bike lock assault case

He faced four felony charges for assaulting people with a metal bike lock. That's actually a pretty hefty improvised weapon.

Court papers later revealed that Clanton struck at least seven people in the head, according to authorities. One person received a head laceration that required five staples to fix. Another was uninjured but had a piece of a helmet broken off. A third was struck across the neck and back, police wrote.

According to criminal apologists, I'm sure all seven of the victims are fascists, because there's no way an antifa would ever strike a non-fascist. This happened at a free speech rally, and as everyone knows, free speech is clearly a fascist value.

According to Alameda County Superior Court records, Clanton entered a “no contest” plea Wednesday to one misdemeanor battery charge. The felony charges against him were dismissed, and an allegation that he had caused serious bodily injury was stricken. A misdemeanor charge that Clanton wore a mask during the commission of the crime also was dropped.

Pretty hefty dropping of charges. Maybe there was uncertainty that they could show the masked criminal was also the professor.

This attack could easily have been fatal. I guess the reason there are fewer antifa deaths is partly due to refusal to link them and mostly due to them being so very bad at what they do. They want a civil war, but they are demonstrating they will get creamed by anyone who stands up to them.

I have obtained a photo of one of the patriotic journalists senselessly assaulted by these cement-laced milkshakes. Warning, not for the faint of heart

You were so thoroughly swindled by every aspect of the coverage on this, I don't even know where to begin. Ngo is not a journalist,
Even if you don't consider him a journalist, it was criminal to attack him.
and there was no cement in the fucking milkshakes
That may or may not be the case.
(sugar dissolves cement, it's why the French antifascists used it to sabotage the construction of prisons back in the 80's and to delay arms manufacture by Nazis in WWII--you cannot make up the irony of this accusation).
- the idea of putting cement in vegan (yuck!) "milkshakes" is surely not for it to set but to cause chemical burns. So dissolving it would not be a problem, and actually would enhance the effect by preventing setting.
- you admit to a longstanding link between cement and antifa thugs
Just weeks ago, Andy helped literal Nazis dox a bunch of journalists, getting several of them put on the Atomwaffen "kill list." It's not the first time he's done something like this, and if you look up his history with the Proud Boys it becomes clear that Andy is a fucking neo-fascist far right sympathizer who uses Antifa as a way to get himself attention and money, not a journalist of any kind.

[citation needed]

(sugar dissolves cement, it's why the French antifascists used it to sabotage the construction of prisons back in the 80's and to delay arms manufacture by Nazis in WWII--you cannot make up the irony of this accusation).
- the idea of putting cement in vegan (yuck!) "milkshakes" is surely not for it to set but to cause chemical burns.

The guy from The Federalist that I linked said they were drinking the shakes.

So dissolving it would not be a problem, and actually would enhance the effect by preventing setting.
- you admit to a longstanding link between cement and antifa thugs

He said that French antifascists used sugar to sabotage construction. That is a damning "longstanding link between cement and modern "antifa thugs" in Oregon to you? And you just called French WWII resistance "antifa thugs?

Oh, and sugar might reduce the burning effect of cement by lowering the pH. So there's that too. Cement is caustic because it is a strong base. You mix cement powder with sugar and you are going to get a less acidic slim. Sugar is pH neutral but it's got a lot of carbons and hydrogens all stuffed together. I'm not going to work out the chemistry though.

Oh, and did you see the Federalist article? No evidence of caustic milk shakes.

Another grisly image of a cement-milkshake victim below... just horrible what these antifa thugs are doing

Lovely people.

Dpca13XX4AA5Nbh.jpg

Lovely people.

Dpca13XX4AA5Nbh.jpg

No wonder you are afraid of them, Gallagher is one scary dude, he might smash a watermelon at any time.

In the dystopian future where Trump has advanced past rounding up immigrants and the homeless for the concentration camps, and has advanced towards LGBT persons, I imagine a beautiful scene where he explodes Nazi heads like watermelons with his hammer.

I'm probably going to have a wet dream about that tonight.

The guy from The Federalist that I linked said they were drinking the shakes.
Doesn't matter. I did not claim there was cement in there, just that the interpretation of what the cement would have been for was wrong. It would have been used for its caustic properties, not to set.

He said that French antifascists used sugar to sabotage construction. That is a damning "longstanding link between cement and modern "antifa thugs" in Oregon to you? And you just called French WWII resistance "antifa thugs?
He also mentioned the French antifas from the 80s who battled against the French government. That fascist Francois Mitterrand!
Those are the ones I was referring to.
The WWII French Resistance doesn't have much to do with the modern antifa movement. Well, at least the Gaulist resistance doesn't. Communist resistance is another matter.

Oh, and sugar might reduce the burning effect of cement by lowering the pH.
Ah, you edited it! Well done.
But sugar is not acidic. Conceivably there may be some weird orgo reaction going on, but do you have any citations for it?

So there's that too. Cement is caustic because it is a strong base. You mix cement powder with sugar and you are going to get a less acidic slim. Sugar is pH neutral but it's got a lot of carbons and hydrogens all stuffed together. I'm not going to work out the chemistry though.

So does bitumen. Sugar also has plenty of hydroxy groups as well as a carboxy group so that's probably more important if anything is going in chemically. Lime in cement could conceivably oxidize those groups, which is the only mechanism I can think of at this moment. However, it would be much easier with a reducing sugar which sucrose isn't.

But this all may be moot anyway. The non-milkshakes in question were already vegan, so they might well have been sugar free as well. Does Stevia do anything to cement. :)

No evidence of caustic milk shakes.

No, but throwing regular milk or vegan shakes is assault too.
And I wasn't arguing that cement was mixed, just that cement would have been added for causticity, not to make concrete like many people assumed.

Back
Top Bottom