• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Rightists triggered by custard recipe

Underseer

Contributor
Basic Beliefs
atheism, resistentialism
https://munchies.vice.com/en_us/art...orters-enraged-by-18th-century-custard-recipe

Townsends, a popular cooking channel with almost 300,000 subscribers and hundreds of videos, specializes in 18th-century cooking and lifestyle content. It's where you might go to learn how to make parched corn or salt-glazed pottery—and it unintentionally ignited a firestorm when it released a video on July 3 about a traditional dessert known as the "orange fool."

It doesn't take much to trigger conservolibertarians and send them into crying fits, does it?

The Republican Umbrage Brigade never rests!

It's ok. They just need to go down to their mom's basement and polish their guns while watching Fox News.

It can be scary to read the Internet outside of their safe space, but they can get through this.

https://munchies.vice.com/en_us/art...orters-enraged-by-18th-century-custard-recipe

Townsends, a popular cooking channel with almost 300,000 subscribers and hundreds of videos, specializes in 18th-century cooking and lifestyle content. It's where you might go to learn how to make parched corn or salt-glazed pottery—and it unintentionally ignited a firestorm when it released a video on July 3 about a traditional dessert known as the "orange fool."

It doesn't take much to trigger conservolibertarians and send them into crying fits, does it?

Those supporters and that article's writer need to get some real perspective and confidence. It's a little ol' cooking show, not certainly a world beyond the scope of modern politics.

They were up in arms when the Declaration of Independence was tweeted.

As thin skinned as their insane leader.

You know, i've SEEN a few recipes created for mockery. They're usually not terribly subtle.
And they don't stop at just the title.

There would be a step to put this through a blender to get a lot of air inside. "I find hot air works the best in this climate."
And some line about 'usually this recipe lasts four years, but these days you can't count on that.'
And maybe 'It's a little hard to swallow, but some of you will have friends that find it just what they've been looking for. I recommend unfriending them, if only to keep the comments manageable.'

Of course, a lot of Trump supporters where i work are kind of disabled when it comes to humor. To them, a joke is when you say what you were going to say, and when someone gets upset or challenges your facts, you say 'just joking.'

Copying to silly season thread.

They are in violation of the Bob Ross Act. There is a provision that states: "We don't make fun of them for watching cars go round and round and they leave us alone about our cooking shows".

Suggestion. Use the term "snowflakes" about conservatives instead. They're the easily triggered ones these days.

But we do need to realize that it's the best custard ever - seriously, it's just spectacular.

All the other custard recipes are fake custard and don't even taste any good. SAD!!!

Suggestion. Use the term "snowflakes" about conservatives instead. They're the easily triggered ones these days.
I have found that such people are almost always the very thing they are trying to claim other people are. Almost like they are yelling at a mirror.

Both my wife and I have noted that Trump is constantly accusing others of doing whatever he is already doing.

Both my wife and I have noted that Trump is constantly accusing others of doing whatever he is already doing.

Narcissists generally do just that...we have one in our family; FFvC is just more successful.

Narcissists generally do just that...we have one in our family; FFvC is just more successful.

Did the one in your family inherit $140,000,000.00 ??
I was thinking on a relative scale. But no he didn't get millions. However, the in-law did get about a $50k start when he was 18-20 (35 years ago), which he quickly enjoyed; along with another roughly $30k gifted to him over the next decade. In 2008/9 he had to turn in his monster quad cab TD (with a aftermarket chip mod as it wasn't dickish enough) commuter truck. The hit in value must have been massive. Last year he was trolling his mommy for $60k as his commuter (at least 100 miles a day) truck was wearing out among other mystery bills (FWIW she said no). He and his wife appear to spend it as it comes in...

Back
Top Bottom