• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Robert Ailes Drama

I worked at a movie theater once. Our uniform was black slacks/pants. One day my boss took me in his office and told me that I was to wear the pants I was wearing that day every day as "they accented my sexy round ass" as he moved his hands across my butt. I was 14.

Derek - Sexual harassment or not?

I worked at a movie theater once. Our uniform was black slacks/pants. One day my boss took me in his office and told me that I was to wear the pants I was wearing that day every day as "they accented my sexy round ass" as he moved his hands across my butt. I was 14.

Harassment is in the eye of the beholder, so this would depend upon whether you welcomed the attention or not. That is one of the problems of this issue.

However, the law has no regard for your feelings when it defines your boss's action as sexual molestation of a juvenile.

Depends, was the guy a Muslim or black?

Harassment is in the eye of the beholder, so this would depend upon whether you welcomed the attention or not. That is one of the problems of this issue.
The age of 14 would seem to indicate that said buttocks should not have been touched. Nothing in their post indicated that they wanted their buttocks touched.

The age of 14 would seem to indicate that said buttocks should not have been touched. Nothing in their post indicated that they wanted their buttocks touched.

That is the point. If the theater manager's action were brought to light, a charge of "sexual harassment" would be the least of his worries.

That is the point. If the theater manager's action were brought to light, a charge of "sexual harassment" would be the least of his worries.
My bad, sorry for the misinterpretation.

Just announced - Ailes resigns from Fox.
Poor guy, what is he going to do the rest of his life... with all that money he probably got in his severance package?

With this out there, may be hard to find a place to park his raw hamburger too.

Just announced - Ailes resigns from Fox.
Poor guy, what is he going to do the rest of his life... with all that money he probably got in his severance package?

With this out there, may be hard to find a place to park his raw hamburger too.

Apparently, he gets a 2 year contract as a consultant with Faux.

And there are hints the Murdoch's want to transistion their Faux to more resemble their English Skynet operation that has toned down their far right philosophy to gain more listenership from more moderate and sensible people.

We shall see.

Is anyone really surprised that a culture that denies sexual harassment exists on air will have a corporate environment that fosters such behavior?

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom