• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Rosie O’Donnell On Donald Trump’s Hostility Toward Her

Don2 (Don1 Revised)

Contributor
Basic Beliefs
non-practicing agnostic
[YOUTUBE]https://youtu.be/k8NxqyGcZA4[/YOUTUBE]

I think she's right for the most part. She reported that Donald Trump was a fraud and he attacked her personally, saying she's ugly and all that other stuff.

I never liked Rosie O'Donnell, and never thought she had talent. But Trump's blind hatred of her and nasty words slung at her, actually make me like her as a person now. And, she even looks better than I remembered.

Break Down the Barriers, Rosie. I'm With Her. Nail the Tumpsters. Grab em' by the .... and make them bleed from their ... wherever.

Hmmm...

I'm actually rather surprised Rosie hasn't resurfaced as a major media figure following all of that.

I'd do coke with Andy Cohen...

But yeah, Rosie is right. Trump went after her with vitriol because she called him out for the phony he is. At this point, it shouldn't be surprising to anyone that Trump is totally a narcissist who cannot tolerate criticism.

I'd do coke with Andy Cohen...

But yeah, Rosie is right. Trump went after her with vitriol because she called him out for the phony he is. At this point, it shouldn't be surprising to anyone that Trump is totally a narcissist who cannot tolerate criticism.

It's good publicity for her, is it not?

I never liked Rosie O'Donnell, and never thought she had talent. But Trump's blind hatred of her and nasty words slung at her, actually make me like her as a person now. And, she even looks better than I remembered.

Break Down the Barriers, Rosie. I'm With Her. Nail the Tumpsters. Grab em' by the .... and make them bleed from their ... wherever.

Hmmm...

I'm actually rather surprised Rosie hasn't resurfaced as a major media figure following all of that.
Oink Oink

Hmmm...

Oink Oink

Her singing's even worse:

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XdXqoVhdHOI[/YOUTUBE]

Hmmm...

Oink Oink

Her singing's even worse:

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XdXqoVhdHOI[/YOUTUBE]

Today's lesson:

Rosie O'Donnell != Roseanne Barr

Class dismissed.

Back
Top Bottom