• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

RW projection goes even deeper than I thought

marc

Veteran Member
Basic Beliefs
Atheist, skeptic, nerd
We have all seen countless times when right wingers accuse whoever of deceitful, corrupt, or criminal acts that they themselves are actually doing.

Well, one person found that there is a 'talent agency' that is rather questionable. But searching through its 'talent' we find people like Lauren Boebert, Candace Owens, right wing activists, 'journalists' for Blaze and Project Veritas. Hmm.. so failed acting career leads to paid for protestors and influencers? Do they handle Crisis Actors as well?

The twitter thread:

[TWEET]https://twitter.com/nicole_chenelle/status/1422449854224031745?s=20[/TWEET]

Seems about right. What do you do when you crave attention, but have no talent? Go into politics.

If you also lack a moral compass, go into right wing politics.

This happens all across the political spectrum where people are paid to become mouthpieces and influencers within a certain ideology. Sometimes they want to hire you because you're charismatic and they like your ideas, but conservatives have been known to try to hire liberal influencers and youtubers to "have an awakening" and suddenly become conservative.

Definitely not "both sides are the same" by far, but it's a common thing. At worst, you have shitty, dishonest people contributing poison to the national conversation. At best, someone who truly believes what they're saying and they get paid for being good at talking about it.

If you're familiar with David Pakman, he made a video on this topic after being approached by one of these scouts.

Wow, it's like a rogues gallery of right-wing dipshits.

Weren't both the insurrectionist shaman and Rudy's aggressive female witness at one of the "hearings" failed actors?

There are many boatloads of failed actors.

Rudy's witness was insanely aggressive.

One of the best laughs I've had in a while.

These crazed right-wingers didn't just pop up overnight.

But Trump pushed the bar so low they now had a voice.

nicole elan on Twitter: "Mega #thread on #exploretalent & the phenomenon of failed aspiring entertainers of the Right ..." / Twitter
Mega #thread on #exploretalent & the phenomenon of failed aspiring entertainers of the Right

Some context: in the late 90's-early 00's, there were numerous nationwide talent searches that would advertise at the high schools in Southern California

Once I attended a search, & when my dad found out they were intending on putting me on the internet, he demanded my photos back & rescinded any permission to use my likeness

These searches "presented" themselves as different "companies"

#exploretalent is a live database that quite literally is the stitching together of numerous databases & different technologies. That's why the site is weird. It also looks very similar to early #facebook You can even register to vote, "like" "friend" etc

First up we have #LaurenBoebert of CO's 3rd district. Boebert ran on the "they're comin for yer guns" lie

Boebert has no political experience & didn't earn her GED until after filing as a candidate. She was also in #Jan6 & live tweeted Pelosi's location

#MelissaCarone of MI & Giuliani's "star" witness in the Kraken suits

Carone is not an expert & was actually a temp employee w/the access of a lower level entry associate

She was also intoxicated & spurred SNL skits of her terrible acting job

#AnnaKhait, former contestant on "Survivor" & a #projectveritas honeypot operative that targeted Dems along with Erik Prince, brother of Betsy DeVos

#CandaceOwens, who "flipped" from the Left & became the Right's token darling

Owens won a racial targeting harassment suit & was rep'd by the @NAACP then had 2 failed media sites, now claims that "race isn't an issue in America"

#TarahPrice, an "anti feminist" "journalist" who currently runs media for The Blaze. Price was also involved in the #projectveritas honeypot alongside Anna Khait & Erik Prince. Tarah sure has had some work done...

#ScottPresler who appeared on the scene in 2017 running "Marches Against Sharia Law". Presler disguises his actions with a veneer of organized community "activism" & is currently touring the US teaching how to recall school boards. Presler was at #jan6

#TaraSzczepanski of "Polish American Brotherhood"

Far-right #youtube streamer. Was in #DC through winter 2020 & was also at #Jan6

Most recently, Szczepanski has shown up in SoCal at the #wispaprotest in LA & then drove to Riverside for Gaetz & Greene

#TomiLahren, who needs no introduction. While this entry doesn't have her picture, all of the other specifics including age, match

#PolinaChebotarev sister of Dmitriy & Filipp Chebotarev. They are operatives out of #OrangeCounty are involved in real estate investment & Dmitriy plays in a band called "Collusion" & does all the #GOP events. **DM me for more on this group**

We will be adding more verified #exploretalent #crisisactors in this space. Below is linked the original threads as I came upon each #actor
Some of these names are familiar: Lauren Boebert, Mellissa Carone, Candace Owens, Tomi Lahren

I clicked. I was somewhat disturbed that Pakman did NOT say he turned down the offer to "gradually move to the right" because it went against his ideals. Instead his refusal turned out to be correct because he's now "making much more money than they offered."

You should rewatch it because that's exactly what he said.

"At the time, x number of dollars was three times what I was making. And I said no, I couldn't live with myself. I'm not playing a character here."

GOP Strategist Arrested for Underage Sex Trafficking

The feds just arrested wealthy Republican strategist and occasional Fox News guest Anton Lazzaro on five counts of underage sex trafficking.

Anton Lazzaro, a young Republican strategist and former congressional campaign manager in Minnesota, was arrested on underage sex trafficking charges Thursday morning, according to federal law enforcement.

Lazzaro, an occasional Fox News guest who flaunted his wealthy lifestyle on social media, was indicted on five counts of sex trafficking of a minor, one count of attempting to do so, and three counts of obstruction of justice. The FBI confirmed its agents had arrested Lazzaro in Minneapolis this morning. And the indictment was unsealed in federal court Thursday afternoon during his initial appearance in federal court in St. Paul, Minnesota, which took place over a video conference.

U.S. Magistrate Judge Becky R. Thorson ordered that Lazzaro remain jailed until a court hearing next week, after prosecutors claimed six victims had asked for additional protection from Lazzaro.

Hey, Mr. QAnon. Why is it always republicans getting caught doing this shit? Projection???

What other crimes are Republicans accusing other people of, so we can get a heads up about what crimes Republicans are committing?

Back
Top Bottom