• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Sen. King: If Trump fires Mueller, Congress would pass veto-proof special prosecutor statute

repoman

Contributor
Basic Beliefs
Science Based Atheism
Yeah. Priebus gets canned by Moochie and Reince is still on his knees umm.... kissing Trump's ring.

And the Republicans are still quiet about Trump.

Why does this legislation depend on Trump's actions? It should pass no matter whom is in office.

Why does this legislation depend on Trump's actions? It should pass no matter whom is in office.
They are trying to sell a passive aggressive take on Trump, so they can say "Well, I was questionable about him the whole time" without having actually done anything about it.

I wouldn't buy a used car from Roger Stone, but he can often have accurate info on Trump's doings. Honor among used car salesmen?

Screen Shot 2017-07-31 at 11.36.15 AM.png

in response to the neg rep,

This is from Axios.

Seems like Stone and Cernovich could possibly be clearinghouse news for Trump. I would not trust them much for anything else, and also they will likely be played by the White House in the future.

https://www.axios.com/pro-trump-media-nailed-the-reince-priebus-drama-2467369622.html

Before the tweet left President Trump's fingers, alt-right digital media personality Mike Cernovich had already reported to his 323,000 followers that Reince Priebus was being replaced as chief of staff.

Earlier in the week, Roger Stone, on InfoWars, claimed that John Kelly was under consideration for Priebus's job — two days before the New York Times reported it.

This isn't a brand new phenomenon either. In April, Cernovich tweeted: "Breaking news! Possible air strikes by the U.S. in Syria tonight" on the evening that Trump ordered missile strikes against the Syrian regime. Earlier in April, he beat Bloomberg to the story that former National Security Advisor Susan Rice requested the identities of Trump associates included in "incidental" intelligence surveillance.

Why it matters: These publishers now appear to have White House access. The fake stories make it hard to spot the true news, but for others, the true news gives credibility to the misinformation.

Infowars and Cernovich (who is on it now) are leveraging getting this advance news for bolstering their credibility that to say it is in tatters would be a compliment.

There will be more scoops from them, but it will be impossible to know in real time with all the noise from insane stuff coming from them (Sandy Hook, FEMA camps, super male vitality). But they will tout these scoops on the mountaintop.

Also, look at what I said in my post:

I wouldn't buy a used car from Roger Stone, but he can often have accurate info on Trump's doings. Honor among used car salesmen?

So, why is Trump giving Stone and Cernovich this info? What is the quid pro quo? It can't be good.

So, don't go to their direct feed and give them traffic and money, but being aware of Cernovich and Stone will help with understanding the Madness of King George.

If he had a 95% accuracy rate and always admitted mistakes via retraction (like a Dan Rather) but was still an asshole then going to his media would be understandable.

I think that Cernovich's lies are worse than his already bad personality and life actions.

Last edited:
If Trump fires Mueller, the more sensible answer is impeachment. It's been the answer since he fired Comey.

Back
Top Bottom