• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Shocking?

Stephen T-B

Stephen T-B
Basic Beliefs
Atheist
Are these the most prophet, and appalling sayings attributed to Jesus?
Matthew 10:34 Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.
(Indeed. We only need to look at the blood-soaked history of Christians Vs Muslims, Christians Vs Jews and Christians Vs. Christians to see that that was fulfilled)

35 For I am come to set a man at variance against his father, and the daughter against her mother, and the daughter in law against her mother in law.
36 And a man's foes shall be they of his own household.
37 He that loveth father or mother more than me is not worthy of me: and he that loveth son or daughter more than me is not worthy of me.
(A scriptural injunction for dis-fellowship which has torn so many families apart); brought so much heart attack, ruined so many lives).

Are these the most prophet, and appalling sayings attributed to Jesus?
Matthew 10:34 Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.
(Indeed. We only need to look at the blood-soaked history of Christians Vs Muslims, Christians Vs Jews and Christians Vs. Christians to see that that was fulfilled)

35 For I am come to set a man at variance against his father, and the daughter against her mother, and the daughter in law against her mother in law.
36 And a man's foes shall be they of his own household.
37 He that loveth father or mother more than me is not worthy of me: and he that loveth son or daughter more than me is not worthy of me.
(A scriptural injunction for dis-fellowship which has torn so many families apart); brought so much heart attack, ruined so many lives).
The height of brutality and violence, but the Christ of love ordered the killing of not only men, but also the killing of women And the children and the old, and blessed is he who rises, but even cows, sheep and donkeys were not spared from them Is after this talk some still say that Christianity is a religion of love???

When you read and research the bloody history of Christianity, and ask yourselves why this Christian crime, such as: (The Inquisition in Europe + the extermination of 180 million people in the Americas, the extermination of Muslims, and the dropping of nuclear bombs)?... You must remember these words attributed to Jesus You know that these crimes did not come out of nowhere.

Back
Top Bottom