• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

So what's next for Trump?

lpetrich

Contributor
Basic Beliefs
Atheist
This gives me a thought. Will Trump flee to some other country to seek asylum? I'm guessing Russia.

Vladimir Putin could practice his English on him, and Trump could learn some Russian. Like Я хочу кошки (Ja khochu koshki) and Нэнси Пелоси — собака (Nensi Pelosi — sobaka).

Naive translations of "I want some pussy" and "Nancy Pelosi is a bitch".

AdamWho

Basic Beliefs
Strong Atheist
Speaking of Trump in court...

Former President Donald Trump's presidential campaign has been ordered to pay nearly $1.3 million in legal fees to former White House aide Omarosa Manigault Newman by a New York court arbitrator.

The award, handed down on Tuesday, comes after Trump filed a complaint against Manigault Newman over her 2018 book, "Unhinged: An Insider's Account of the Trump White House," in which she called Trump a racist and suggested that he was in "real and serious" mental decline.

A source with the Trump campaign told ABC News that Trump intends to appeal the ruling.

It is wonderful to see a grifter get grifted

Gun Nut

Veteran Member
Basic Beliefs
None
This gives me a thought. Will Trump flee to some other country to seek asylum? I'm guessing Russia.

Vladimir Putin could practice his English on him, and Trump could learn some Russian. Like Я хочу кошки (Ja khochu koshki) and Нэнси Пелоси — собака (Nensi Pelosi — sobaka).

Naive translations of "I want some pussy" and "Nancy Pelosi is a bitch".
4 years ago I placed my bet on Scotland. I think he has dual citizenship there.. or some heritage birthright or something... he also owns property there (they are trying to close down a golf course he owns there that, you guess it, is hemorrhaging money.. and not just his).

Top Bottom