• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Somali Islamist murders British MP

Oh, reminds me of that time a bunch of deranged Christian racist white supremacists stormed the US capital and tried to kill the entire US senate.

If you think that British government protection services aren't up to snuff, just say so. Your coverage and care seems rather one sided, and, so, insincere.

Wow. A thread from Derec highlighting the bad behavior of a person of color. I'm shocked.

Wow. A thread from Derec highlighting the bad behavior of a person of color. I'm shocked.

Don't be so fucking stupid. This is a thread about people of colour and Islam being bad. Derec should be commended for his efficiency.

+1

Only the bad behavior of Cis-White Men is appropriate for discussion. People of Color (can't say Colored People) and People without Prostates lack agency and are above criticism.

+1

Only the bad behavior of Cis-White Men is appropriate for discussion. People of Color (can't say Colored People) and People without Prostates lack agency and are above criticism.
My memory is faulty, so can you point to a thread where an OP identified a murderer as a CIS white man, and implied his religion was the cause of his murder?

+1

My memory is faulty, so can you point to a thread where an OP identified a murderer as a CIS white man, and implied his religion was the cause of his murder?

You don't think religion had something to do with this? Are you shitting me?

You don't think religion had something to do with this? Are you shitting me?
His religion may have something to do with it. It is possible it has nothing to do with it. I prefer to wait for more information.

According to the BBC (https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-58922522)from 6 hours ago, the suspect is a British national of Somali descent. He was
not on the MI5 "subjects of interest" watch list, according to BBC security correspondent Frank Gardner.
but that
The attack has been declared a terrorist incident by police.

The early investigation revealed "a potential motivation linked to Islamist extremism", according to Metropolitan Police's Counter Terrorism Command.

Wow. A reply by Ford discussing the poster and not the post.
Because only bad behavior of white people should ever be discussed, right?

Oh, reminds me of that time a bunch of deranged Christian racist white supremacists stormed the US capital and tried to kill the entire US senate.
It only took until post #3 for one of you lefties to derail the thread with a reference to your #1 hobby horse - January 6th.

If you think that British government protection services aren't up to snuff, just say so. Your coverage and care seems rather one sided, and, so, insincere.
I think the main issue here is Islamic terrorism. As the number of Muslims in Western countries increases rapidly, we will see more of this. And this is not something isolated in Europe. They are ahead of us when it comes to Islamist 5th columnists, but we have people from places like Somalia too, and many of them are supporters of Al Shabab and/or ISIS as well. And now we are bringing hundreds of thousands of poorly vetted Afghans. How poorly vetted are they? They already started sexually assaulting women and children.
FBI investigating female soldier's report that she was assaulted by Afghan refugees at military complex in New Mexico
Afghan man sexually assaulted boys ages 12, 14, in Fort McCoy bathroom, affidavit alleges
Let's go Brandon!

My memory is faulty, so can you point to a thread where an OP identified a murderer as a CIS white man
Your memory is indeed faulty. There have been many such threads.
, and implied his religion was the cause of his murder?
In this case the murderer's religion (Islam) indeed plays a role. When Christianity plays a role in a murder it was pointed out, as it should be.
I fail to see any semblance of a point here.

His religion may have something to do with it.
"May" is an understatement.
It is possible it has nothing to do with it.
Technically possible maybe, but the probability of that is infinitesimal.

According to the BBC (https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-58922522)from 6 hours ago, the suspect is a British national of Somali descent. He was
not on the MI5 "subjects of interest" watch list, according to BBC security correspondent Frank Gardner.
but that

The Sun claims that police found Islamist materials on his phone.
Who is David Amess murder suspect Ali Harbi Ali?
The Sun said:
However, the man is understood to have been referred to the Government's anti-terror Prevent programme, where members of the public are asked to spot early signs of radicalisation.
The Sun exclusively revealed that police had discovered Islamist material on his phone following the fatal stabbing.
[...]
Cops are also investigating any possible connection with Islamic terror groups, with The Times reporting he may have been inspired by jihadist group al-Shabaab - an offshoot of al-Qaeda.

Just a coincidence, I bet.

"can you point to a thread where an OP identified a murderer as a CIS white man, and implied his religion was the cause of his murder?"

More than three unresponsive "responses" in a row... sure sign of "netkook".
A simple "no" would have sufficed. But right wing extremists don't cotton to recognizing their own bigotry.

My memory is faulty, so can you point to a thread where an OP identified a murderer as a CIS white man
Your memory is indeed faulty. There have been many such threads.
So there should not be any problem pointing to one, yet you didn’t.
Derec said:
In this case the murderer's religion (Islam) indeed plays a role. When Christianity plays a role in a murder it was pointed out, as it should be.
I fail to see any semblance of a point here.
In this case to date, you confuse correlation to causation.

Huh? When did this happen? 1/6 wanted to kill some of the senators, not all.

[TWEET]https://twitter.com/SadiqKhan/status/1449020151639257094[/TWEET]

"passed away" indeed.

A sitting member of parliament is brutally stabbed to death at the hands of an islamic extremist and the mayor of London doesn't even take a knee. A career criminal dies in police custody thousands of miles away and the mayor of London goes off about a brutal murder.

[TWEET]https://twitter.com/SadiqKhan/status/1449020151639257094[/TWEET]

"passed away" indeed.

A sitting member of parliament is brutally stabbed to death at the hands of an islamic extremist and the mayor of London doesn't even take a knee. A career criminal dies in police custody thousands of miles away and the mayor of London goes off about a brutal murder.

I can't recall this kind of sadness personally since the day Nicole Brown Simpson passed away.

Back
Top Bottom