• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Somebody said... I guess... why not?

Jimmy Higgins

Contributor
Basic Beliefs
Calvinistic Atheist
"Someone" said...
Trump said:
They were like death and un-American. Un-American. Somebody said, 'treasonous.' I mean, Yeah, I guess why not? Can we call that treason? Why not? I mean they certainly didn't seem to love our country that much.

Someone said Trump had sex with Stormy Daniels because he wanted her to pretend to be his daughter. Can we call that incest? Why not? I mean he has mentioned sex and his daughter umpteen times.

"Someone" said...
Trump said:
They were like death and un-American. Un-American. Somebody said, 'treasonous.' I mean, Yeah, I guess why not? Can we call that treason? Why not? I mean they certainly didn't seem to love our country that much.

Someone said Trump had sex with Stormy Daniels because he wanted her to pretend to be his daughter. Can we call that incest? Why not? I mean he has mentioned sex and his daughter umpteen times.

Are you trying to imply that there's something wrong with Trump fucking his daughter? He's a MULTI-BILLIONAIRE - he can do what he wants. Just ask him.

Of course Trump's attitude towards his daughter has been creepy. However, this is one of those things that are insinuated but have no real proof. There's literally so much to dislike this man for, I see no reason to posit this type of stuff.

Of course Trump's attitude towards his daughter has been creepy. However, this is one of those things that are insinuated but have no real proof. There's literally so much to dislike this man for, I see no reason to posit this type of stuff.
Okay, maybe the point of the OP didn't come through. "Someone said" is the basis for so much of what Trump brings up. No one says what he claimed was said... he just says 'Someone called Sen Schumer a pedophile, I don't know. Maybe he is.'

Hence the OP introduces an opportunity to "Someone said..." on Trump. It is like the "I'm not saying Glenn Beck raped and murdered a teenaged girl, I'm just asking why isn't he saying he didn't." thing from a while ago.

Anyone see Quincy Jones' comments?

Quincy Jones says he once romanced Ivanka Trump.

“I used to date Ivanka, you know,” the 84-year-old music mogul told Vulture of the 2006 coupling.

“Tommy Hilfiger, who was working with my daughter Kidada, said, ‘Ivanka wants to have dinner with you.’ I said, ‘No problem. She’s a fine motherf–ker.’ She had the most beautiful legs I ever saw in my life. Wrong father, though,” Jones explained.

While Jones’ personal life is currently focused on his 22 girlfriends, the Grammy winner also revealed he used to pal around with Donald Trump.

“I used to hang out with him,” Jones said. “He’s a crazy motherf–ker. Limited mentally — a megalomaniac, narcissistic. I can’t stand him.”

https://pagesix.com/2018/02/07/quincy-jones-says-he-dated-ivanka-trump/

Well, if 'someone said' is sufficient to condemn, then Trump has no leg to stand on in criticizing 'Fire And Fury.' Someone said it, and went so far as to write it down and publish it...

Why would anyone question something that 'someone said,' then?

How could anyone suggest Cadet Bone Spurs is anything but COMPLETELY and 200% honorable? He's like the most trustworthy man you have ever read about...

donald_trump_rollout_-_h_2015.jpg

"Someone" said...
Trump said:

Did anyone actually confirm the "someone" wasn't Trump? I mean, he says things like "people are saying" ,when it is him going around and saying it..

The crowd at that appearance wasn't mic'ed. We couldn't hear. He pantomimed as if someone had shouted out "treason" and he took it from there... but did that actually happen? Is there any way to confirm someone actually said, "treason" in the audience at that time? Or, can we know that this was yet another "people are saying" thing that is just what he wants to say himself, but blame others for?

did anyone see him departing base Edwards the other day?
He caught the unluckiest blast of wind while ascending the stairs to AF1.
His entire comb-over flipped up such that you could easily see how it was put together.
He basically has hair only over his ears, and it is combed and sprayed to cover the top and back.
a bit of wind and his hair turned into matted hair wings sticking out the sides of his stupid head.
I can't find it anywhere online, but I hit record on my DVR when I saw it (when the hysterics died down enough for me to operate the remote)
If it doesn't surface soon, I'll find a way to extract a picture from my TV. It was on Fox, by the way.

Jimmy Kimmel not only showed it, but he showed it to hair stylists to get their opinion.

[YOUTUBE]https://youtu.be/AtCLwYFRp4o[/YOUTUBE]

JFK reportedly killed the men's hat industry by not wearing one. Looks like someone might consider bringing it back.

His entire comb-over flipped up such that you could easily see how it was put together.
He basically has hair only over his ears, and it is combed and sprayed to cover the top and back.
a bit of wind and his hair turned into matted hair wings sticking out the sides of his stupid head.
I can't find it anywhere online, but I hit record on my DVR when I saw it (when the hysterics died down enough for me to operate the remote)
If it doesn't surface soon, I'll find a way to extract a picture from my TV. It was on Fox, by the way.

Seth Meyers had it on his show last night

:hysterical:

Yeah... at this point I'm feeling that petty about him. Anything to make him feel humiliated is fine with me.

JFK reportedly killed the men's hat industry by not wearing one. Looks like someone might consider bringing it back.

That's true.. but Jackie created a lasting fashion craze with her outfits and women's hats. My wife wears a style of sunglass called the "Jackie O".

Seth Meyers had it on his show last night

:hysterical:

Yeah... at this point I'm feeling that petty about him. Anything to make him feel humiliated is fine with me.

I understand and empathize... Normally such a thing would pass right under my radar... but I feel such desire for him to feel pain that I too have become this petty, just to feel better about being nearly powerless to right the wrongs.

Back
Top Bottom