• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

State of the Union drinking game

Don2 (Don1 Revised)

Contributor
Basic Beliefs
non-practicing agnostic
Whenever the President _______ ______________ drink a _______ of ____________.

Fill in blanks.

Waitaminnut. Most of the things he is taking credit for are from 2017 which would have been largely impacted by 2016 budget and legislation.

I think we really need to give credit where credit is due. He sold Republicans on the idea of a tax cut. That's some heavy lifting right there.

I'm actually glad I watched it. What i saw is that the Trump team are brilliant propagandists. I saw a lot of specific spin which i will have to understand to debunk. I saw his policy agenda and pressure he is using to get his way. Emotional manipulation of the public. At some point i will have a conversation with a well-meaning dupe and i will have to understand where they're coming from, i think?

I'm actually glad I watched it. What i saw is that the Trump team are brilliant propagandists. I saw a lot of specific spin which i will have to understand to debunk. I saw his policy agenda and pressure he is using to get his way. Emotional manipulation of the public. At some point i will have a conversation with a well-meaning dupe and i will have to understand where they're coming from, i think?

ya good luck with that... most of those conversations will likely end up with you backing away slowly.

My wife has not spoken to her father in ages. My FiL is a rabid Trumpette who (now, famously) said "I don't believe in facts".

Back
Top Bottom