• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Stories From CARM

can't see the thread I am banned.
can you httrack it?

The lumps at CARM have a new post up, pure ad hom, describing anyone who disagrees with them as a "hatetheist"

Profile of a Hatetheist

Thundercunt Diane and inbred moron Nouveau are using the term and inserting the link into almost every one of their posts. :p

The lumps at CARM have a new post up, pure ad hom, describing anyone who disagrees with them as a "hatetheist"

Profile of a Hatetheist

Thundercunt Diane and inbred moron Nouveau are using the term and inserting the link into almost every one of their posts. :p

Seems like one big ad hominem attack against anyone pointing out the obvious

But...but....it's not an ad-hom if *I* do it, it's simply the truth!

;)

She explicitly told me that there are different standards for free speach on CARM for Christians and Atheists.

Yep, because xtians are good and fair and wise and smart, and atheists are evil slaves of satan, bent on destroying souls, right?

But...but....it's not an ad-hom if *I* do it, it's simply the truth!

;)

She explicitly told me that there are different standards for free speach on CARM for Christians and Atheists.

She proved it again today too. There was a thread about King James (of KJV1611 Bible fame) and it came up there was considerable historic evidence that James was bisexual. One of the lily-white Christians then C&Ped something from Jack Chick :laugh: as a "refutation". Numerous people *politely* pointed out that Chick isn't the most reliable source for information. In swooped Thundercunt, deleting multiple posts and handing out multiple infractions to protect both Chick and King James from that awful slander he might not have been a 100% straight Christian in his sexual orientation. :rolleyes:

I checked again, looks like the whole thread's gone now as well.

She proved it again today too. There was a thread about King James (of KJV1611 Bible fame) and it came up there was considerable historic evidence that James was bisexual. One of the lily-white Christians then C&Ped something from Jack Chick :laugh: as a "refutation". Numerous people *politely* pointed out that Chick isn't the most reliable source for information. In swooped Thundercunt, deleting multiple posts and handing out multiple infractions to protect both Chick and King James from that awful slander he might not have been a 100% straight Christian in his sexual orientation. :rolleyes:

I checked again, looks like the whole thread's gone now as well.

The work of guarding the flock against evil is never ending. I suspect there will be such zealous moderators in the afterlife, lest someone lead one of the elect to fall.

Ever since Matt Slick's mass bannings and purges years ago, the CARM secular forums have been in decay with many of the most thoughtful posters on both sides driven away.

I have continued to visit in spurts, sometimes in long spurts, and I realize that I have been looking for some kind of "closure" that will never come. Things will continue to drag on and worsen, the unreachable will remain unreachable. The secular boards will remain private, visible only to logged in posters, so that what passes for Christian discussion and moderation will not be on public display. It's the North Korea of Christian forums.

Ever since Matt Slick's mass bannings and purges years ago, the CARM secular forums have been in decay with many of the most thoughtful posters on both sides driven away.

I have continued to visit in spurts, sometimes in long spurts, and I realize that I have been looking for some kind of "closure" that will never come. Things will continue to drag on and worsen, the unreachable will remain unreachable. The secular boards will remain private, visible only to logged in posters, so that what passes for Christian discussion and moderation will not be on public display. It's the North Korea of Christian forums.

Just out of curiosity, I went to CARM, signed up, but was nor able to post to these boards. I asked to be activated, but I have not recieved any notice of activation by e-mail to date.I guess I might try again to see what happens.

OK.I just tried again. I can read but not post.

Just out of curiosity, I went to CARM, signed up, but was nor able to post to these boards. I asked to be activated, but I have not recieved any notice of activation by e-mail to date.I guess I might try again to see what happens.

Maybe a certain amount of time has to pass before you can post?

I'm guessing this is a measure meant to deter those stupid bots.

The CARM admins are deeply, deeply paranoid. They run the site like they're protecting gold ingots, not a bunch of mostly idiotic messageboard threads.

Maybe a certain amount of time has to pass before you can post?

I'm guessing this is a measure meant to deter those stupid bots.

It has been several days now. Either they have the worst admins trying to run a forum, or they checked me out with google. No children of Cthulhu allowed here!

And they really hate universalists there too

Most Christians hate universalists because universalists emphasize works to exclusion of anything else. Thus, if the universalists are right, you can't get into heaven just by believing the right things, you have to actually do good in the world, which would mean most Christians are fucked. Since this thought is uncomfortable, they get around this by declaring the universalists to be evil.

Problem solved. Having established that the universalists are definitely wrong, they are no longer required to actually be good people, they can just go back to declaring that whatever they are is already good.

LOL! It happens like clockwork. About once a month Thundercunt and her minions make a sweep of the Secular forum. I just got four infractions / suspended in a 15 minute period, the first two for posts I made 3 weeks ago and the last two for posts last week.

Oh well, I'll enjoy the vacation from the self-righteous sanctimonious hypocritical assholes.

And they really hate universalists there too

Most Christians hate universalists because universalists emphasize works to exclusion of anything else. Thus, if the universalists are right, you can't get into heaven just by believing the right things, you have to actually do good in the world, which would mean most Christians are fucked. Since this thought is uncomfortable, they get around this by declaring the universalists to be evil.

Problem solved. Having established that the universalists are definitely wrong, they are no longer required to actually be good people, they can just go back to declaring that whatever they are is already good.

Actually, I differ on that. You see Universalists believe everyone is getting into heaven. No one tormented for eternity because they didn't believe (i.e. agree with MY religion), or believed the wrongthing. Xtians just LOVE the notion of hell. Gotta have winners, gotta have losers. That is the basis for for most hatred of Universalists that I have seen.

Note I am NOT talking of UU's, I am talking about the Universal salvation folks.

Back
Top Bottom